Tiesto in Amsterdam - info needed

J

jc22

Hello everyone. First timer in Amsterdam june 18-21. I just looked on Tiesto's website and he is supposed to spin on Thursday the 19th in amsterdam, Panama. The event is called invited by tiesto.

www.invited.nl

Anyone have any info? How to get tickets? how far away from the airport is this club.

Thanks

Thanks guys. Owen, from what I hear the first event was very crowded. Do you think the second one will sell out? If so, do you know if I can get presale tickets from the states? It's my understanding that there are only a few places that sell tickets.

jc22 said:
Thanks guys. Owen, from what I hear the first event was very crowded. Do you think the second one will sell out? If so, do you know if I can get presale tickets from the states? It's my understanding that there are only a few places that sell tickets.

In fact, this will be the third Invited by Tiesto in Panama. The 2 editions were crowded indeed, but where isn't it when Tiesto plays? ;)
If it's possible, you'll have to look on http://www.ticketbox.nl or http://www.ticketservice.nl to order from the States.

thanks again owen, I checked those websites and they didn't have the event listed. Do you know they sold tickets for the other two? Has the June 18th event even gone on sale yet?

Tiesto in Amsterdam for 19th of june???????????????

If he is I will start world war III

He is at Cream opening party @ Amnesia in Ibiza on the 19th!

Toffer said:
Tiesto in Amsterdam for 19th of june???????????????

If he is I will start world war III

He is at Cream opening party @ Amnesia in Ibiza on the 19th!

Hmmm...that's a bit of discrepancy!

Maybe he will catch a plane and do both :confused: :confused:

jc22 said:
thanks again owen, I checked those websites and they didn't have the event listed. Do you know they sold tickets for the other two? Has the June 18th event even gone on sale yet?

I checked the site and it says nothing about online presale and I guess it'll be sold out by the 18th of June!

klingclubber said:
has anyone heard of Sensation? its in amsterdam on the 6th June
with tiesto and others
meant to be good?

Yes it's a big event in the Amsterdam Arena (big football stadium), it has two editions White and Black. White is predominantly trance, Black is more hardtrance/hardstyle/techno.

This years White edition has only Dutch dj's! (except Johan Gielen who's officially Flemish I think, but is generally counted as being Dutch :rolleyes: )

5th of July
Sensation White (sold out!)
22.00 Marnix
00.00 Ferry Corsten
01.40 Armin van Buuren
03.20 'Megamix' :confused:
03.40 Marco V
05.20 Johan Gielen
(i.e. NO Tiesto)

12th of July
Sensation Black
22.00 Benny Rodrigues
00.00 Michel de Hey
01.40 Takkyu Ishino 8)
03.20 'Megamix' :confused:
03.40 Dana
05.20 Kai Tracid

cheers Nico,
as i'm trying to blag a couple of tickets through work (i work with amsterdam venues ALLOT)
bit i heard completely different dates!

does sound good though!

i cannot find any presale on line info for Invited. Would any of you who live in the area be willing to pick up 2 extra tickets for me and friend. I know this is an awkward thing, but maybe we could meet at the show and I could pick up the tickets. I could pay you via paypal in advance or i could pay you when we meet. I could also pay through paypal or just send the money and you could send the tickets to the U.S., of course i would pay the shipping costs. I am an honest guy and will be in Amsterdam on the 18th. Any help would be appreciated.

Back