Tickets for Sundays @ Space on 7th Sept

thescorpion

We will be arriving in Ibiza in the early hours of Saturday 6th Sept, and are planning to go to Space the next day for We Love Sundays. Can anyone tell me where we can get our tickets around San Antonio BAy or San Antonio itself?

And I mean some names and locations of places please!

Cheers in advance people.

Once you've been you'll realise why people say you can get them anywhere and everywhere. But if you're after exact locations, Bar M, Savannah and Mambo all have ticket outlets.
Also if you go to the West end, you can pick them up from just about any record shop (there's plenty), several ticket offices, or the Pacha shop which is where I got my Pacha tickets from at first (felt a bit safer).
I soon realised the cheapest place to get Pacha tickets is the bars in Ibiza town.

Yea mate cheers. I have been before, but stupidly last time were there, we bought a block of 4 tickets from our rep for around £100, so we ddint have to find anywhere else to buy them.

Anyway cheers for the help, I'll keep that in mind and hopefully have a good one!

thescorpion said:
Yea mate cheers. I have been before, but stupidly last time were there, we bought a block of 4 tickets from our rep for around £100, so we ddint have to find anywhere else to buy them.

Anyway cheers for the help, I'll keep that in mind and hopefully have a good one!

See you at Space on 7th mate! ;)

My first day on the 7th..I could get too Space by about 10.30 pm is this too late to go there???

Back