Ticket Sale Date

Jamie0691

Hi all, first time going across to Ibiza this coming September.

I know the parties often do early bird ticekts and looking at the moment Ushuaïa an Hi both have tickets on sale for Eric Prydz and Tomorrow Land.

When do Ibiza Spotlight expect to get the tickets on sale and will they be the same price? I have read the various threads on the advantages from buying from spotlight, but just don't want to miss out.

Cheers :)

hi jamie,

welcome on board here.

we just put hi tickets on sale yesterday (of course at the very same price as they sell them themselves). ushuaïa tickets will follow soon too. generally we always sell the tickets at the same price as the clubs do. the advantage of booking with us is a) that you can buy all the tickets for all the different clubs in one purchase and b) you can cancel the tickets until 24hrs prior to the event should your plans change.

there is no set date as to when all tickets will be online, it happens gradually. but normally by end of february, start of march a lot will be on sale. just come checking back here and on our calendar maybe once or twice a week and you won't miss a thing.

hi jamie,

welcome on board here.

we just put hi tickets on sale yesterday (of course at the very same price as they sell them themselves). ushuaïa tickets will follow soon too. generally we always sell the tickets at the same price as the clubs do. the advantage of booking with us is a) that you can buy all the tickets for all the different clubs in one purchase and b) you can cancel the tickets until 24hrs prior to the event should your plans change.

there is no set date as to when all tickets will be online, it happens gradually. but normally by end of february, start of march a lot will be on sale. just come checking back here and on our calendar maybe once or twice a week and you won't miss a thing.

stivi, thanks for the reply :) Do the parties tend to sell out, I assume not from what I have read. But I have heard that prices can rise, which is why I want to get in early :D

stivi, thanks for the reply :) Do the parties tend to sell out, I assume not from what I have read. But I have heard that prices can rise, which is why I want to get in early :D

90% of the parties do not sell out. there are a few exceptions such as elrow at amnesia which eventually will sell out, but it's not like a ticket to a rolling stones concert where you have to buy the ticket the day they go on sale. the events will fill up and maybe two or three weeks before the event they might get to sold out state.

so really, if you already know for sure that you want to go to a certain party, do get the tickets early since the prices might go up. but there is no crazy rush.

90% of the parties do not sell out. there are a few exceptions such as elrow at amnesia which eventually will sell out, but it's not like a ticket to a rolling stones concert where you have to buy the ticket the day they go on sale. the events will fill up and maybe two or three weeks before the event they might get to sold out state.

so really, if you already know for sure that you want to go to a certain party, do get the tickets early since the prices might go up. but there is no crazy rush.

Excellent, cheers for the responses :)

this should happen very soon - next week if everything goes alright.
Thank you, will keep checking then. Got a baby in tow for the first time this yr and got family flying out to babysit the Thursday 25th so need to secure 1 night out.

Hi guys, any idea when the Ushuaïa opening party tickets will be on sale here now they’re available on the Ushuaïa site?
My mates are chomping at the bit to buy tickets but I’m trying make them wait so we can buy from here...
Thanks x

Hi guys, any idea when the Ushuaïa opening party tickets will be on sale here now they’re available on the Ushuaïa site?
My mates are chomping at the bit to buy tickets but I’m trying make them wait so we can buy from here...
Thanks x

hi leanna,

we should have them online in about a week's time, maybe even earlier. you (respectively your mates) can rest assured we'll have tickets at the same prices as ushuaïa. also the opening normally doesn't sell out online so there is really no rush to buy them.

great, thanks Stivi! I’ll tell them to hold on a few days. I’ve never bought Ibiza club tickets on line before but things change over 10 years and I have full on FOMO now!!

great, thanks Stivi! I’ll tell them to hold on a few days. I’ve never bought Ibiza club tickets on line before but things change over 10 years and I have full on FOMO now!!

they certainly have yeah. look if you're sure you want to go to a certain party there really is no reason NOT to buy them online in advance.

Back