Ticket prices stable?

Morbyd

Hi guys. Are the ticket prices posted now stable (for the WLS opening, for example) or could they change as we get closer to the event?

hi morbyd,

prices are stable ;) there was a case last year in which the august and september prices increased mid-season. i don't expect that this year though.

cheers

james said:
hi morbyd,

prices are stable ;) there was a case last year in which the august and september prices increased mid-season. i don't expect that this year though.

cheers

Yep last year we bought our September Space tickets early in the season online for the bargain-tastic price of 40 euros, by mid-August they'd gone up to 50 euros ;)

james said:
hi morbyd,

cheers

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

i wanted to buy my ticket for WLS on 9th july today. when i checked the prices the last few times, it was always 35€. and after reading the above phrase i really thought i don't need to hurry up with getting my ticket. now, when i checked 5 minutes ago...40€!!! sorry guys - that's not fair. explanation please?

hi nostrum,

sorry about that, but we've just had instructions from space to raise the prices. i'll explain why in a new post.

james said:
hi nostrum,

sorry about that, but we've just had instructions from space to raise the prices. i'll explain why in a new post.

come on, you don't want to tell me this is the reason to rise the prices:

Please be very careful where you buy you Space tickets this year, because false tickets are being sold in Ibiza.

With a false ticket:

> you will not be let in.
> you do not receive your money back.

How Can I Ensure My Ticket is Genuine?

> Buy online. This is the safest and easiest way to buy your tickets. You also get faster, guestlist entrance AND it is 5 EUR cheaper than buying on the door.

> If you buy on the island, only buy at official Space ticket outlets. These include bars in the port of Ibiza, in San Antonio, in Santa Eulalia and from your tour operator.

> Never buy on the street or on the beach.

Play it safe and see you all soon... in Space Ibiza!

is this really a valid reason to rise prices? or morely just a good opportunity to earn even more...? :rolleyes: :confused:

hi nostrum,

there are always problems with false tickets on ibiza, but they have never been so professionally done. space are worried as there were quite a few about for we love last sunday.

perhaps i should rephrase my last post. i don't exactly know why the prices were raised (i am not part of the inner space sanctum), but we can only react to what space tells us. yesterday afternoon there was a communication from space to all bars, tour operators and spotlight to raise prices for the next 3 weeks parties.

i suspect this might be a reaction to the false tickets, but i don't know for sure.

space has received a lot of stick over the last few weeks, and their behaviour at the opening party was really shortsighted, but i don't think its fair to jump on them for their pricing policy:

> space is the only major club to give a free drink with entry to their best party
> other night time parties are priced at 35 eur - compare that to pacha in august.
> we love is still 3 euros cheaper than pacha at the moment and lasts for 22 hours - i think that's value for money.

however, i am sorry about the raise in price. i was sure that no more raises were due.

cheers

thanks for explaining that james. i was just absolutely pissed about it yesterday.

it's true space did get quite some negative reactions about their opening party (not about the party itself, but about the overcrowding and therefore the queues) and obviously this price raise now didn't make my feelings for space better.

but on the other hand, you're right - even with 40€ instead of 35€, you still get a lot of performance for your money. so i'm in peace again with space ;)

I have brought tickets at the 35€ rate for Sunday 2nd July, will I still get in with them, as don't want to be turned away, it's my first time to space even though it's my 3rd time on the island and am really looking forward to it, but am not willing to have to pay more on the door.

I have some questions about the We Love Sundays Events

1.) if i buy a Ticket in the evening and not in the morning, is it the same Price

2.) If i have The Ticket for the Sunday Party, can i leave Space for some hours and come back later with the same ticket to continue partying at we love sundays ? Perhaps i need a Break :)

3.) My plan was to go to Bora Bora from 16.00 to 21.00 or 22.00 and after that go to We Love Sundays @ Space. Is that a good idea ? Or is the daytime at Space Better than the Evening time at Space ... better have to forget Bora Bora for that day ? short : Wich is the Best Time to Join We Love Sundays ?

Thanks For Help!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
all i have to say about tickets is that they're prices are still reasonable except for **** Me I'M Famous nights...48 euros???for god's sake:eek:

Back