Ticket Boo Tea

Paris400

Hi everyone

Tickety Boo Tea is a wonderful tea that is impossible for me to get nowadays by mailorder. In 2004 it was quite prevalent online; after I finished a case I bought in Scotland and was able to ship over, I ordered two more cases online, then drank the tea and forgot about TB for a while. Now I'd like to buy it again and I can't find any online store that even knows about. The Tickety Boo tea site doesn't answer inquiries about it, either.

Is Tickety Boo still around and available in the UK? I found it at Tesco in Scotland but when I checked the inventory on their online store it wasn't listed with the other teas. Anyone know? Thanks.

Are you after green or normal?

The wife bought some TB green tea recently and is was aweful. I will find out which supermarket she bought it from, probably Tesco or could have been Morrisons.

I don't drink tea, however, if you post a picture of the exact type you are looking for I'll keep an eye out for it up here.

Just in case they ask, what size of case are you looking for??

9 x 6?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you after green or normal?

The wife bought some TB green tea recently and is was aweful. I will find out which supermarket she bought it from, probably Tesco or could have been Morrisons.

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for the black tea, not much of a green tea drinker. Sorry to hear the TB green tea was awful! I had no idea it even existed. Well, now it's apparent that Tickety Boo is still around!

And FatPhil - a case of 24 will do fine LOL

Back