Thursdays...! Cream or F**K ME IM FAMOUS!?

webbo89

hi all. i went to ibiza in july and went to cream, i was looking forward to this night the most but after going there i was quite disappionted, i thought to be honest it was full of chavs and WELL over crowded. the following thursday i went to monza which was really good.
im going back to ibiza in september with my girlfriend and was wondering what FMIF is like and if it would be better suited for me and my girlfriend.........thanks

hi all. i went to ibiza in july and went to cream, i was looking forward to this night the most but after going there i was quite disappionted, i thought to be honest it was full of chavs and WELL over crowded. the following thursday i went to monza which was really good.
im going back to ibiza in september with my girlfriend and was wondering what FMIF is like and if it would be better suited for me and my girlfriend.........thanks

FMIF will be rammed. And your Mrs will moan about her feet hurting all night.

Probably best to go on your own.

Hope this helps.

WOuld you not be better going to what ever kind of music enjoy?

I went to Be last week, the music was pounding! You can get on a list and get in FREE if you go down the beach but you have to be there by 12pm which isn't a problem but you have to endure Tom Novy (LoL). It was packed but Dubfire was there and he's a bit 'trendy' at the moment.. you could easily find a spot to dance though :) for me this night was very similar to Carl Cox night in 07 only different music but similar vibe as the best bits are going on in the Discoteca. Guy Gerber played a wicked set at 12 really in your face house so if you do go get there and see him! DONT go to f me Im famous that music is not house its tweenie dance!

Back