Thoughts on Black Coffee @ Hi Ibiza

he also does off-white, a fashion label of his own. and circoloco bosses & staff have been wearing off-white branded circoloco t-shirts

You could have warned me stivi!!
I was on the Ibiza town ring road today trying to do a lap of building shops before lunch, I come over the hill and there’s a huge yellow sign with our friends name on it ‘virgil abloh’ I was thinking WTF
then I get another few kilometres down the road towards the port then pops up the next a huge green signs with his F***** name on it!! By that stage I felt like I was in a bad movie!! I spent the next ten minutes shaking my head!! Ibiza is certainly changing

You could have warned me stivi!!
I was on the Ibiza town ring road today trying to do a lap of building shops before lunch, I come over the hill and there’s a huge yellow sign with our friends name on it ‘virgil abloh’ I was thinking WTF
then I get another few kilometres down the road towards the port then pops up the next a huge green signs with his F***** name on it!! By that stage I felt like I was in a bad movie!! I spent the next ten minutes shaking my head!! Ibiza is certainly changing

This guy is the worst dj I’ve ever seen play at Circo. I’m not saying this because he’s fashion director etc. He was awful at the end of July. I wouldn’t book him for a kids party.

I liked Virgil at Circo. I was at that same end of July party and caught some of his set after the power came back on. Definitely interesting material

Back