Thought she'd been quiet!

She used to always yap on that she's "real" and Jordan isn't and all that crap. Dozey mare. She looks jank. She does need to get her honker sorted before anything too. Oh well, £5k on a boob job, £50k recieved from the publicity of it. Bish bash bosh.

She used to always yap on that she's "real" and Jordan isn't and all that crap. Dozey mare. She looks jank. She does need to get her honker sorted before anything too. Oh well, £5k on a boob job, £50k recieved from the publicity of it. Bish bash bosh.

Is this another Polackism?

Is this another Polackism?

Indeed, you have full license on all of my words by the way. Just in case you wanna look cool down the pub. For reference, it's like disgusting, i.e. that gammon is seriously jank. For further reference, gammon refers to females.

Indeed, you have full license on all of my words by the way. Just in case you wanna look cool down the pub. For reference, it's like disgusting, i.e. that gammon is seriously jank. For further reference, gammon refers to females.

Got it. Is jank rhyming slang for rank per chance? Or is that *ahem* not how you roll?

The phrase has been used over the years to many drug dealers too that I have met especially ones trying to palm me over with weed that they claim is from Amsterdam (or any South American country of your choice) when actually it is a bit of tumbleweed from Dungeness beach!

Back