Thought she'd been quiet!

madwhitegiant

Jodie Marsh succumbs to the knife and gets a whopping 32GG boob job Wednesday, 16 April 2008 Pics: See Jodie Marsh's journey from natural to 32GG
Pics: Curvy celebrities

After years of using her natural assets in an ongoing battle with boob job-loving Jordan, Jodie Marsh has succumbed to the knife.

The 29-year-old glamour model showed off her new 32GG cleavage at the launch of Orchid bar in central London last night.

Marsh said recently: “Gravity had taken its toll and as any woman with big real boobs knows; when they lose volume, it's not attractive or confidence-building.

"I had got to a point where I wanted to keep my push-up bra on in the bedroom! I made the decision to undergo surgery for myself, and I didn't take the decision lightly.

"After a really difficult last year I wanted to do something that would make me feel good about myself and bring my confidence levels back up.

"The only criticism I have is one with myself: I wish I'd had them done years ago so that I might have felt this amazing for all that time!"

Earlier this week the model posed without make-up for a Refuge charity campaign for victims of domestic violence, but her war paint was back in place last night.

She also admitted that she felt pressure to keep up with celebrities who used surgery to beat the ageing process.

Jodie added: "There are so many images of women with amazing fake boobs, I didn't really feel like mine were good enough.

"I think society has forgotten what real boobs look like, and women like me end up thinking our boobs aren't nice because they disappear into our armpits when we lie down."

personally I would have had my nose looked at first before the breasts....:?:?:confused:

she looks like she has the nose from the childcatcher of chitty chitty bang bang...

05cl.jpg

Back