this weekend...

Peddy

...this friday i´m going to see george morel, benjamin diamond (voice of stardust-music sounds better with you) and milk & sugar here in dusseldorf...

anyone envious :lol: 8)
anyone ever saw them?

Mike Milk and Steve Sugar are two german producers and djs with their own record label - their set was funky vocal-house.

then benjamin diamond sang live on tribal tunes, wasn´t bad.

and finally at 4 am, george morel was at the decks - great deephouse!
i was ecstasized!!
grazy.gif
:eek:

btw, Milk & Sugar had some good vocal tunes:

- Milk & Sugar pres. The girl next door: - Ready or not
(--> check out the vocal version)
- Salsoul Nugget (if you wanna)

Milk and Sugar...ha-ha! Bought the best of Disco House 2002 by them in the January sales for £5.99...absolute bargain. Full of funky sh1t! Highly recommended if you can get your hands on it.

Tomorrow night i'm off to Passion in Coalville nr Leicester. Anyone been there? It's their 8th Birthday and they have a top line up Ft X-press 2 & Jon Carter. Not seen either so am lookin forward to this big time.
The night is called Redroom Sessions and it's put on by the ressies MYNC. Anyone seen them? They are awesome 4 deck & 2 mixers. MYNC are hitting the big time now since doing an essential mix so catch em if u can!

Tomorrow, the trip down douth to tacky Blackpool for my 23rd birthday. Next again week London! :D Any ideas on clubs folks?

Last night was meant to be having quiet one but it all went a bit Pete Tong :rolleyes: Went to pub at midday, stayed there for rest of day, drank 7 bottles of wine between 3 of us :rolleyes: went and caused havoc in posh restaurant :rolleyes: ended up at friends house dancing round in my pants and a Scotland flag :rolleyes: WTF?????

Need some get some kip now if there is going to be any hope of me getting to Ministry tonight :p

Aaron said:
Tomorrow, the trip down douth to tacky Blackpool for my 23rd birthday. Next again week London! :D Any ideas on clubs folks?

Trance or funky??

Gatecrasher is at Heaven next Friday with Tiesto :D

Ministry is Defected with very sexy lady Terra Deva doing live PA and some of the Defected boys.

Paris Calling is on at Turnmills with Bob Sinclair.

Or you could try Pacha, The Cross, The End, Fabric.........don't know what's on there tho.

Back