This time tomorrow....

I'll almost be there too. are you going to the Spotlight meetup on Sunday @ 10pm in the Pink Panther bar in San Antonio Bay;)

me and the good lady are flying out Sunday morning for three nights... only got backlast Friday...

We cant stay away!

Thinking about going again to Amnesia closing... Sven, Dubfire and Booka Shade

I need an overdraft!!!

I'll almost be there too. are you going to the Spotlight meetup on Sunday @ 10pm in the Pink Panther bar in San Antonio Bay;)

didn't know there was one m8. I'll speak to my m8s, would be great to meet some of you lot :D

Fcuk what a morning ive had, managed to miss my flight from Dublin to Doncaster/Sheffield where i was then heading to Newcastle for the flight to Ibiza so panic sets in and i ask the Ryanair ticket desk to get me on some flight close to Newcastle, they manage to get me on a flight to Edinburgh at an extra cost of €75 so im currently on a train from Edinburgh to Newcastle which cost £42 single:eek:it's been one expensive day,ill be on a small budget over there:cry:, free WIFI so i suppose that's something, so all being well ill make to Ibiza as planned, just hope there's no fu*k up's with the Easyjet flight from Newcastle:twisted:

Back