This time next week!

Seeing as everyone is doing it our party plan is....
Looks like we'll be on the same dancefloors most nights. Give us a wave :lol:
Now i've never been to dc10 so i might have to give it a visit on the monday afternoon, it opens at 16.30?
If you haven't been then it's definitely worth giving it a try.
Doors open at 16:30 but I think best to arrive at 6ish and stake out a good spot as it starts to fill. I usually head out around 12ish for Cocoon, etc.

Reading this has seriously got me in the mood for the White Isle, and thrown some of my plans into doubt! Current plan is:

Fri 17th: TBC
Sat 18th: Zoo Project & potentially Underground
Sun 19th: WLS @ Space
Mon 20th: DC10, Cocoon
Tue 21st: Fly home (prob catch a bit of Carl Cox closing prior to airport)

Any other recommendations??

18th possibly zoo project
19th judgement sundays closing or cadenza (i want to go to pacha but the group wont)
20th DC10 then cocoon or SHM (group decision again)
21st carl cox closing
22nd kekhuma
23rd chill or cheap night at least
24th will check out sands probably
25th zoo closing
26th WLS closing
27th DC10 and cocoon closing
28th most likely will be spent out after that lot, so prob just bora bror etc
29th fly home.....

out of interest how much money is everyone taking with them. im taking 2000 out with me an also get paid when im out there. hopefully i'll be ok :lol:

Looks like we'll be on the same dancefloors most nights. Give us a wave :lol:

If you haven't been then it's definitely worth giving it a try.
Doors open at 16:30 but I think best to arrive at 6ish and stake out a good spot as it starts to fill. I usually head out around 12ish for Cocoon, etc.

i'v never been either n plan on going on the 27th of sep, is there diff styles of music in the two rooms? and witch is the best to go in?

i'v never been either n plan on going on the 27th of sep, is there diff styles of music in the two rooms? and witch is the best to go in?
In the past not a big difference in styles but the terrace is where everyone generally likes to be. New music policy this year so it'll be interesting to see if there's contrast.

out of interest how much money is everyone taking with them. im taking 2000 out with me an also get paid when im out there. hopefully i'll be ok :lol:
The missus & I average about 150 euros/person/day (actually slightly less last season) but that's taking into account that we usually go out for one nice meal a day and the missus only parties about half the nights I do.

But we never "take money with us" - always pull money from the bank machines as needed and pay by card at restaurants, stores and wherever else possible.

Flying to Ibiza tomorrow :D unfortunately cant make Carl Cox in Space tomorrow nite so it's either Warung in Privlege on Wednesday or does anyone know if the Kidology closing party is on in Eden this Thursday as the music would be to be my liking.

Defected this coming Saturday is a must too but a lot less clubbing this time.

Wed - Warung Closing @ Privlege (possible)
Thurs - Kidology Closing @ Eden (assuming it's 100% on)
Sat - Defected @ Pacha (definite)
Mon - SHM @ Pacha or Cocoon @ Amnesia (possible)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back