This Saturday 14.05.05

-Chris-

Hello everyone!

We're going to Ibiza tomorrow 14th May over the weekend and were wondering which club we should visit tomorrow evening. We`re aware, that of the big clubs only Pacha is open, but we also have seen the Es Paradis Agua Opening Party mentioned in some party calendars. This seems somewhat early to me, can anyone confirm that the Es Paradis is open already?

If so and since I have never been to either Es Paradis or Pacha before, which would you recommend?

Also, do you have any suggestions for Sunday?

Thanks a lot for any help you can offer.

Best wishes
Christian

-Chris- said:
can anyone confirm that the Es Paradis is open already?
it opens tonight :!:

-Chris- said:
since I have never been to either Es Paradis or Pacha before, which would you recommend?
how about one on saturday and the other one on sunday? :idea:

-Chris- said:
do you have any suggestions for Sunday?
yes, what's up sundays? @ lola's. you should also check the afterhour lucifer on sunday morning if you are up for it!! ;)

btw, if you end up in san antonio this saturday theres the opening of the club play 2. also make sure you visit plastik, this place rocks!! :p

Thanks for the info!

I wasn't aware that both clubs already are open on Sundays.

Also, good hint on the opening of the Play 2. I remember having seen the club last year, but didn't take a look inside at that time. I haven't heard of Lucifer before, but from the reports here in the forum we will try to stay awake, to see it =)

Thanks again,
Christian

Back