This made me laugh out loud....

Poor sods.

I love how he borrowed 1000 pounds from relatives to "pay off [£25 in] debts and have a [massive] drink[ing binge with his mates] to help it sink in" :lol:

Hilarious!

He actually pays to subscribe to a lotto syndicate and pays to get the results texted to his phone. No wonder he's skint. :lol:

He wanted to buy a yacht because his family were traditionally in the fishing business? :?:lol: What a boring bastard! No wonder he's been stabbed five times...

He actually pays to subscribe to a lotto syndicate and pays to get the results texted to his phone. No wonder he's skint. :lol:

He wanted to buy a yacht because his family were traditionally in the fishing business? :?:lol: What a boring bastard! No wonder he's been stabbed five times...
Now now, Mark. Not everyone is as brilliant as you and I ;)
Unfortunately, we tend to procreate less :(

Hilarious!

:eek: just had to leave the office as I was laughing that much at that comment :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back