this is why you're fat

Oh God that stuff looks so repulsive. That eggs 5 ways thing nearly made me vomit just looking at it. Do people seriously eat **** like that? Don't get me wrong, I eat enough **** to make that fat mumma in the Gilbert Grape movie look healthy (not literally) but, ****!

That stuff looks like a buleemic diet. As soon as you take a mouth full you'd want to bring it back up I reckon. All that melted cheese and egg and deep fried ****. ****.

**** that man, I had Kfc just before and the oil off the chicken alone made me put it down and say 'No'. .. How can people eat **** THAT greasy? Might as well buy a jar of olive oil and drink it

**** that man, I had Kfc just before and the oil off the chicken alone made me put it down and say 'No'. .. How can people eat **** THAT greasy? Might as well buy a jar of olive oil and drink it

Jar of olive oil!! Errr no more like a slab of lard

not as unhealthy as you might think, would also purge you of any kidney/bladder stones!!

I don't know. I'm not a health guru. I'm not into healthy living, (I try my best tho, with in reason.) but, I think if you look at something and KNOW it will make you throw up, whats the point of even attempting to eat it?

A bite from foods like that would make me sick as a dog. Maybe I'd have to start eating grass and ****?

I don't understand how people can look at foods like that and think "Yum".

Quite sadly I have a feeling most of these tasty dishes were created in the South where deep fried foods are the norm. Did anyone check out the meat baby? I can totally see Fat Bastard eating it! Don't anyone touch ma meat baby!" hahahaha:eek:

I don't know. I'm not a health guru. I'm not into healthy living, (I try my best tho, with in reason.) but, I think if you look at something and KNOW it will make you throw up, whats the point of even attempting to eat it?

A bite from foods like that would make me sick as a dog. Maybe I'd have to start eating grass and ****?

I don't understand how people can look at foods like that and think "Yum".

I would eat this right now!

i2dw5nf19k0w195lPjZaba8jo1_500.jpg

Back