This is the end...

Watched this film the other night...........love the song, love the film, captured everything that is going on in my life at the moment. (aside, of course, from being in vietnam, in a war, listening to marlon brando chat sh!t)

Most of you will know how long our plans have been going on but we're finally there. we emigrate to ibiza on sunday.

alexis will be doing this, www.childcareibiza.com, spread the word please ;). we're almost booked up for this summer but we're hoping to recruit more staff for 2009.

as for me, well i'm sure you'll see me around and about. if anyone fancies a cold one, PM to let me know when you're on the island and we'll see you here.

vamossssssssssssssss! :D

Bon Voyage, good luck, best wished to the family 8)

Should (hopefully) be over at the beginning of July for a few days so I'll be in touch ;)

thanks for good wishes everyone. looking forward to seeing you all at various stages this summer.8)

jj - yes it's there. still do the 2 vodka red bull for 1000 pesetas deal.......or whatever the exchange rate is nowadays.

centy - near sant jordi

Hey Grego. Is that the website we were discussing? Looks good.

I'll enthusiastically join in the chorus: well done, my friend.
Hope to toast your success in settling-in when we're over in September.

ive yet to sit thru it yet (ripped a copy on phone for viewing if i get delayed anywhere for 3hrs). easy viewing?

not at all no, it's a shocker to get through.

very deep, intense, sometimes nothing seems to be happening in the plot but for me that is the magic of coppola and by the time it gets to brando...........well who knows what the fcuk is going on.

class film. "i love the smell of napalm in the morning"

Hey Grego. Is that the website we were discussing? Looks good.

I'll enthusiastically join in the chorus: well done, my friend.
Hope to toast your success in settling-in when we're over in September.

yes, thanks for the consejo.;)

nos vemos.

Good luck Grego I'm sure you'll do great, nothing but the utmost respect for going for it! The website looks great too! May catch you in Sept! All the best m8 sure we're speak on here before then anyhow!

ive yet to sit thru it yet (ripped a copy on phone for viewing if i get delayed anywhere for 3hrs). easy viewing?

I'm honestly shocked to find someone who has never seen this film at least once ....

Chewie - sit in one night - Cinema surround sound whacked on full and enjoy the ride of quite possibly one of the best films ever! 8)8)

Hope this new chapter in your life is everything you wish for and more - good luck :D And see you in June for a civilised drinkie (or a cheeky bump :lol:) xx

Good luck to your new start Grego!
You are an inspiration and an example to be remembered to in this forum!
Very wise move you decided to rent your properties indeed!
so...good luck again and hopefuly i'll meet in July as i'm coming over with my missus:p

Back