This is the end...

grego

Watched this film the other night...........love the song, love the film, captured everything that is going on in my life at the moment. (aside, of course, from being in vietnam, in a war, listening to marlon brando chat sh!t)

Most of you will know how long our plans have been going on but we're finally there. we emigrate to ibiza on sunday.

alexis will be doing this, www.childcareibiza.com, spread the word please ;). we're almost booked up for this summer but we're hoping to recruit more staff for 2009.

as for me, well i'm sure you'll see me around and about. if anyone fancies a cold one, PM to let me know when you're on the island and we'll see you here.

vamossssssssssssssss! :D

It's fantastic that all your planning and preparation is now about to pay off. You and your missus are an inspiration to anyone who wants to chase their dream - and i'm not bothered if that sounds corny. really excited for you.

It's fantastic that all your planning and preparation is now about to pay off. You and your missus are an inspiration to anyone who wants to chase their dream - and i'm not bothered if that sounds corny. really excited for you.

I agree

Can we expect a Hannah-esque 'Living In Ibiza' thread incident?:lol:

Good luck Gregatello! See you for a beer in the sun sometime. PM (here or FB) your Spanish no. please..8)

Good luck amigo!

One of the greatest songs (from one of the greatest bands) of all time along with When The Music's Over!

May take you up on your babysitting service next year then mate ;)

Seriously good luck to you and your missus and you know where to find us all!

Fernomenal mate, Bebingtons very own Ibiza link - very very well done to you both. And also for getting such a good start to the business!

Will pm you my details re a cold one.

I thought i read you say you were holding off cause of the euro?

Good luck with it all anyhow. Massively jealous!

good luck la!!

currently looking at doing the same.......to the mainland though, gotta get out of this craphole!!

no, we've just decided not to sell our properties, renting them instead.

wise move matey..........it will pick up again.........but good to keep them on

but surely this is the begining

"of your elaborate plans
of everything that stands"

and I certainly hope you wont be waking before dawn, putting your boots on, taking a face from the ancient gallery walking on down the hallway!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with everything. You're going to have such a fab life!
Maybe be bump into you in the Viper Bar some time 8)

Back