This is Ibiza in a nutshell lol

spent an hour and 10mins in the west end this trip. (mandatory attendance due to friend playing at Hush) :lol:

Stood in queue for Cab, listening to some guy who was twatted big style, moaning that his mates didnt wake him up to goto Space, and that even though it was 2.30am, he decided it was a good idea to spend €25 for a cab, €50 Euro for Space, and spend the 4hours looking for people he would never find. :lol: before spending another €25 for a cab back to San An... :lol:

Also, couple of pissed up teen burds behind munching elephant leg...

"If I tell them im Hayley, do you think they'll let us in"... :lol::lol::lol:

Also, couple of pissed up teen burds behind munching elephant leg...

Hah, you call it that to?!? When I went in 2008 we had just come out of Tropi bar in west end a bit battered and there is a kebab shop to the right of it. There was a big kebab on the vertical rack and the meat was grey in colour. It had also slid down the pole and formed the shape exactly like an elephants foot/leg which I called out in glee when I saw it.

Since that day forward 'going for a kebab' has now been replaced with 'going for an elephants foot'

Anyhow, on topic. Completely blatant fake although im sure crap like that goes on in Ibz.

ten

never mind hearing about that lenny character, lets hope daisy and melanie are still on the island when i get there!

Back