This is Ibiza in a nutshell lol

not at all unless your the sort of mug that cant wait to get up the toilet that is the west end each night, sound like ayia napa, malia etc in a nutshell not ibiza....twat

Don't know anywhere in Ibiza that looks like that in the pic of him 'passed out on the floor'

in fact if I didn't know better I'd say that was taken in the UK and an obvious fake

well sorry but this is the impression i got from people i know that have came back....no need to act like cocks though?

you must be the one acting like that if you think that article sounds like fun and think thats what ibiza is like pal!! my idea of a good time and most others who choose ibiza as thier clubbing holiday destination isn't whats in that article. People go to ibiza because they are so into the MUSIC and stuff not to act like a ***** like the fella in the article (whether its true or not)

well sorry but this is the impression i got from people i know that have came back....no need to act like cocks though?

I'm with you! Ibiza is tat central.

...If someone's idea of a good holiday is to chase random sl@gs into pub toilets then Ibiza will definitely provide a catalyst or two!

There's so much more to the place outside of the west end but no need to start jumping on the poor guy for not doing this.

Find your own way and shurrup. ;)

clearly they spent the whole week in a couple of streets - namely the West End....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mind you I am with Matt on his comment - that photo looks nowt like the brickwork and weeds you see in Ibiza in :lol:

clearly they spent the whole week in a couple of streets - namely the West End....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mind you I am with Matt on his comment - that photo looks nowt like the brickwork and weeds you see in Ibiza in :lol:

maybe he couldnt quite afford ibiza and it was actually liverpool?

The story is fake and so are the pics. He hasn't got a tan and doesn't look drunk in the passed out pic. If he was passed out he would look a little greasy. He doesn't. Brickwork is extremely rare in Ibiza but he has managed to find some that even has grass growing along it. How often do you see green grass in San Antonio in summer? Oh and if he was passed out it is unlikely he would be holding a bottle of booze on his gut.

I'm not saying this kind of thing doesn't happen though. That's one of the great things about the island. You can come here and have whatever kind of holiday you want.

My first thought was that the 'passed out' pic was fake too. Made me laugh though, the boys made a "what goes on tour, stays on tour" pact, and he then tells his mrs and then the Sun newspaper. Guess he won't be on a lads hol with his mates again...

Also, the bottle of Smirnoff in the picture has a 'UK duty paid' mark on it.
Dunno about you, but I always buy my vodka in the UK and take it out with me-NOT!

It runs like dim teenage boy's dream week which I guess is the point, albeit carried out under the guise of a cautionary tale.

A more truthful account would no doubt have included countless instances of Lenny being blown out by girls, punched in the mouth by fellow cretins and forcibly ejected from bars for being an idiot. Plus, he probably had to omit reporting the one time he did pull as she was comatose drunk, obese and hideously ugly and it all ended in tears and chlamydia anyway.

Perhaps, "Lenny's Glaringly Stereotypical Lad's Holiday" might have made a better headline.

Looking at him, he seems to have the kind of gormless face that screams out to be thrashed to a messy pulp with a shovel.

it is beyond moronic

a (highly likely made up by the work experience boy) stereotypical brit on tour saga

with made up pictures to boot

completely ridiculous

I dont the pictures are supposed to be real are they? . All that does happen in Ibiza. Wouldnt say its ibiza in a nutshell, more like san antonios west end in a nutshell.

Back