Think i might be bored

samie_arthur

im staying in vista bahia in portinax and it seems to me this is a really quiet part of the island, due to the price we will prob only go to one club each week and mostly stay in bars, as we are nto really clubbers anyway.
but will i be bored??
my fiance also said to buy tickets from the hotel as they include free drinks all night??
thanks all :)

im staying in vista bahia in portinax and it seems to me this is a really quiet part of the island, due to the price we will prob only go to one club each week and mostly stay in bars, as we are nto really clubbers anyway.
but will i be bored??
my fiance also said to buy tickets from the hotel as they include free drinks all night??
thanks all :)

Its the North of the Island - lovely, but nowhere near the clubs. The island does have a disco bus which stops at some resorts (check on this site for information on timetables and pick up/drop off points)

On pre bought tickets (from anywhere) you might be lucky to get 1 free drink on entry, but no club will give you free drinks all night on a ticket.......sorry to kill that one stone dead.

Your looking at around 40€+ per taxi journey from that end of the Island to Ibiza Town or San An or Playa Den Bossa I am afraid....

as we are nto really clubbers anyway. but will i be bored??

well, put it this way, you're on an island where sex, narcotics, fine beaches, good food, chilled vibes & wall to wall coverage of La Liga are all available on tap. And you're with your fiance, which presumably guarantees the first option.

So in answer to your query, I strongly doubt it

thanks for your advice!
i just hope as part of the deal the hotel offers a cheap coach service, i really want to go at least once.

thanks for your advice!
i just hope as part of the deal the hotel offers a cheap coach service, i really want to go at least once.

I am sure you will have a great time whatever - I would suggest getting to know a few like minded people at your hotel - 4 in a taxi is a good start to keep the costs down, and some of the clubs will give you your taxi fare back if you have a receipt from a licensed taxi showing there were 4 passengers - I believe its Amnesia and Pacha - others may do this now.

If you want to go clubbing in San An on a budget to either Eden or Es Paradis, you can get a bus from Portinax to Ibiza Town and Ibiza Town to San An for a couple of €'s each journey - buses are air conditioned so no probs.

Get into san an for around sunset time - enjoy a drink at the sunset bars then move on to the cheaper bars in the West End and check out the ticket touts there and see what deals you can scam. The 2 clubs are 10-15 min walk from San An main strip.

That will save you the first taxi fare anyway then you only need to put aside cash for journey home...

thanks again, im just so annoyed at my fiance- he has been to the hotel before and when he was there he went amnesia once and he recommened the hotel, and it seems so far out!
im hoping there is some good bars within walking distance as when we went turkey for two weeks we didnt stray to far from the hotel- so we could treat one night to a club as an excersion!xx

thanks again, im just so annoyed at my fiance- he has been to the hotel before and when he was there he went amnesia once and he recommened the hotel, and it seems so far out!
im hoping there is some good bars within walking distance as when we went turkey for two weeks we didnt stray to far from the hotel- so we could treat one night to a club as an excersion!xx

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/portinatx_i.htm will give you the low down on what's on offer in this area.

I am sure you will be fine, at least you can have a chilled romantic holiday without the noise of clubbers coming in at all hours of the morning :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back