things you dont want to see when you get to work...

I was at this music festival a few years ago and we never had tickets, so after a few beers in the local pub we decided to try and climb the fence. Anyway it's pretty dark and we scale the first fence, but end up in a kind of no-mans land between two fences. We were just about to try and get over the next one and we see a security guard walking straight towards us but inside the arena. There were five of us, so we laid down right next to the fence in the dark and kept perfectly still. But still this guy is walking towards us and I'm sure we've been caught, but just as he gets up to the fence he turns around and pulls his trousers down and starts taking a ****. But we are so close to him he almost ****s on top of my friend and she has to roll on top of me to get out of the way. Then I can feel her shaking trying not to laugh and that was it, we all burst out laughing. The poor guy quickly pulled up his kegs and walked off without looking back.

That is f**king hilarious!!!!!

People do all sorts at festivals!!!!!

:lol:

What's this ? Can guess but why ?

dickiedavies.jpg

Not the greatest picture in the world but notice the white streak at the front of his hair.

For those of you who don't know who Dickie Davis is he used to present World Of Sport and the wrestling on ITV Saturday afternoons long before we were spoilt with Gillette Soccer Saturday and all day opening!

Back