things you dont want to see when you get to work...

djchewie

someone shat up the wall of our car park...:evil:

theres a 12inch trail leading down to a puddle of poop.

christ.

:lol: I was busy dashing between a Stop the War Coalition bleating and a Free Tibet whinging session (with free finger buffet) so it can't have been me. :lol:

That's what you risk happening when you work you see!!! Best to avoid it altogether ;)

That is disgusting!

Who are these people??

Is this in Romford?

St Albans.

it may have some of the highest house prices in the UK, but its full of twats.

we're behind a pub and by the station and a kebab shop.

someone had a dump in the alley behind once and we've lost count of the number of condoms we've found.

St Albans.

it may have some of the highest house prices in the UK, but its full of twats.

we're behind a pub and by the station and a kebab shop.

someone had a dump in the alley behind once and we've lost count of the number of condoms we've found.

Very pretty Cathedral with amazing Rose window though...and there used to be an amazing sweet shop in the town too.

Someone done one on the door of my old block of flats it was a monster! God knows who could've produced something like that! King Kong? A shire horse on cocaine after a curry?
Everyone swerved round it for weeks or used the rear entrance (no pun intended!) to get in. Eventually bloke upstairs went to tackle it with an Altern 8 outfit on and a shovel. The blasted thing snapped in half and he nearly keadled over from the scent! Anyway when he came from he scooped it up and lobbed it over the flats next door where they probably ate it knowing the scumbags there and probably where the originator lived!

Someone done one on the door of my old block of flats it was a monster! God knows who could've produced something like that! King Kong? A shire horse on cocaine after a curry?
Everyone swerved round it for weeks or used the rear entrance (no pun intended!) to get in. Eventually bloke upstairs went to tackle it with an Altern 8 outfit on and a shovel. The blasted thing snapped in half and he nearly keadled over from the scent! Anyway when he came from he scooped it up and lobbed it over the flats next door where they probably ate it knowing the scumbags there and probably where the originator lived!

:eek:

:lol:

I was at this music festival a few years ago and we never had tickets, so after a few beers in the local pub we decided to try and climb the fence. Anyway it's pretty dark and we scale the first fence, but end up in a kind of no-mans land between two fences. We were just about to try and get over the next one and we see a security guard walking straight towards us but inside the arena. There were five of us, so we laid down right next to the fence in the dark and kept perfectly still. But still this guy is walking towards us and I'm sure we've been caught, but just as he gets up to the fence he turns around and pulls his trousers down and starts taking a poo. But we are so close to him he almost dumps it on top of my friend and she has to roll on top of me to get out of the way. Then I can feel her shaking trying not to laugh and that was it, we all burst out laughing. The poor guy quickly pulled up his kegs and walked off without looking back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at this music festival a few years ago and we never had tickets, so after a few beers in the local pub we decided to try and climb the fence. Anyway it's pretty dark and we scale the first fence, but end up in a kind of no-mans land between two fences. We were just about to try and get over the next one and we see a security guard walking straight towards us but inside the arena. There were five of us, so we laid down right next to the fence in the dark and kept perfectly still. But still this guy is walking towards us and I'm sure we've been caught, but just as he gets up to the fence he turns around and pulls his trousers down and starts taking a ****. But we are so close to him he almost ****s on top of my friend and she has to roll on top of me to get out of the way. Then I can feel her shaking trying not to laugh and that was it, we all burst out laughing. The poor guy quickly pulled up his kegs and walked off without looking back.

ha ha - a bit like when they come out of the tunnel on Great Escape.... apart from the dump obviously!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cut a very long and funny story a mate of mine had an accident after too many beers and too much dickie davis one night. He thought he would dispose of the evidence by lobbing them out my bathroom window. Only next morning me and the missus though what the fcuk is that smell and there were his pants caught on the handle of the window swinging in the breeze blowing the fragrance back into my flat!! Made him come and get them and he only went to walk in my kitchen and put them in the bin!!! Cheeky fcuker says lets keep this between ourselves. My response - No fcukin chance! Made sure the bird he fancied who worked with my missus not only heard about but saw the video footage too!

Back