Things to do when it rains?

Fifilarooo

Hi,

Off to the white isle on Weds for nine days and just checked the forecast :cry: its supposed to rain (showers) Friday and Sat. So what is there to do when its raining? (Apart from go shopping!)

Fi xx

bad weather forecast for the following week :( hope it wont be that bad!
I usually like rain, but not when im on vacation!!!

Weather.co.uk gives a 9day forcast.

This will be my 7th time on the Island so have seen a fair bit over the years.

The caves sound cool though, can you get to them by bus? Anything else a bit different?

Fi xx

Weather.co.uk gives a 9day forcast.

This will be my 7th time on the Island so have seen a fair bit over the years.

The caves sound cool though, can you get to them by bus? Anything else a bit different?

Fi xx
c'an marca caves are at port de san miguel, which you can get a bus to. the caves are signposted on the road from just before the beach but its 5-10 min walk uphill (and quite steep) but there's normally loads of taxis in front of the beach

caves1.jpg

Party all night sleep all day.

Actually, it rained this morning.
For about 30 seconds and now the sun is back out.
Almost ruined my day.

I'm wondering...will the clubs still be going strong? I was thinking of going to Miss Moneypenny's/Fashion T.V. @ El Divino, but will it be empty because of the weather? Do you think Bora Bora will be empty on 9/12?

Party all night sleep all day.

Actually, it rained this morning.
For about 30 seconds and now the sun is back out.
Almost ruined my day.

Did that to me last year. It rained really heavy for about 30 but it was still lush and warm and just suddenly stopped and it was like there had not been any rain!!

There is sod all to do when it rains, this has always bugged me when in Ibiza.

Open to suggestions that prove otherwise though :D

I'm wondering...will the clubs still be going strong? I was thinking of going to Miss Moneypenny's/Fashion T.V. @ El Divino, but will it be empty because of the weather? Do you think Bora Bora will be empty on 9/12?

The rain does not stop clubbers in Ibiza. 8)

Back