Things to do in London

nish

When on a time limit.. Might have some time spare on sat when over before the end so thinking of doing some touristy stuff.. (cameras ready prepare the flash)..

I know the london eye is a bit tacky but seeing an ok price for going on that with some champagne. Also seeing a river cruise come up. Im hopeless with this daytime ****, I take care of the rave, the girlfriend should be organising this daytime lame stuff!

Anything decent going on in London this weekend during the daytime that would be worth checking out? x

When on a time limit.. Might have some time spare on sat when over before the end so thinking of doing some touristy stuff.. (cameras ready prepare the flash)..

I know the london eye is a bit tacky but seeing an ok price for going on that with some champagne. Also seeing a river cruise come up. Im hopeless with this daytime ****, I take care of the rave, the girlfriend should be organising this daytime lame stuff!

Anything decent going on in London this weekend during the daytime that would be worth checking out? x

Definately do the Eye, its amazing!

Yeah the Eye is good, especially night time when London is lit up.
Ain't too bad price wise. Book the champagne trip as they only have a few people in it otherwise you will end up in one of the others like cattle and won't see fcuk all.

Covent Garden is ok for drinks etc and watch the world go bye. Near The End then too.

London Zoo is really fun for a day out, takes you about 3 hours to see it all. Plus you can walk up thru Regents Park and Primrose Hill (amazing views over London) and some really nice pubs up that way.

Oh and take your g/friend to the Top Shop at Oxford Circus if you want good b/friend points :lol:

Might sound like the ultimate in cheesey tourist trash but....

A bus tour around the city is amazing. You get on and off where you want and from the upstairs get to see so much more than on foot. The commentary also tells some interesting and funny tales about some fo the sights & areas. Downside is the time requirement to properly get the most from the ticket.

Agreed re: London Eye, excellent.

Musuems are well worth it, Science Musuem rocks, as does the Natural History & British!! And they're free! :eek:

These have to be the bestest bargains in the universe. We used to stay near to Gloucester Road and spent hours in Science & Natural History. True treasures of the country / London.

These have to be the bestest bargains in the universe. We used to stay near to Gloucester Road and spent hours in Science & Natural History. True treasures of the country / London.

Absolutely Hombre! Been to both very recently, having not been for 25 odd years! Going again very soon!

Imperial War Museum is brilliant - really didnt think I would like it when compared to the other museums but it was amazing - very thought provoking - but not in a bad way.

Is the Planatarium still there next to Tussauds - that's great fun - specially after a smoke....:lol::lol::lol:

I want to go to The London Aquarium - I have seen the building so many times whilst walking across the Thames (no, not like Jesus) and havent ventured there yet - I fear that its not really an aquarium anymore but a conf centre of something.

London Dungeon is quite funny too

We did Madame Tussauds last year that was a good laugh but works out quite pricey if you pay normal price (we had 2 for 1 on the trains :lol: ) its about £22 each - not sure if its worth that :confused:

We went on the Eye in September, I was really impressed. Definitely not a waste of time. And there is plenty to do round that area/plenty to walk to if you fancy a walk after. It was only £15 each when we went and that was for a standard pod thing so wasnt too bad. I didnt think they packed that many people in but we was stuck next to some smelly foreign tourists, my god the BO :eek::eek::eek:

Covent Garden is nice for pubs I think, and of course the almighty Oxford St for all the shops and general buzziness of London.

We went to go to the Aquarium but opted for the Eye instead. Heard mixed reviews about the Aquarium, some good some bad so who knows?

Enjoy your trip 8)

When you down mate?

I'm around Thur, Fri, and maybe Sat for The End...

Oh and i'd reccoment at the moment...

Hadrian at the British Museum and the new Warhole exhibiton at the Hayward.

I hear there is somekind of a protest in north london against a badly run football club, always worth a look:lol:

Muchas Gracias! :)

Just found out our guestlist has gone tits up meaning we'll have to get to the club uber early so think we will be limited to just doing one thing this time around.

London Eye it is :). Where can I book in advance for it so we definately get a decent champagne trip around??

Nate - replying to pm now..
Cheers again everyone 8) x

Muchas Gracias! :)

Just found out our guestlist has gone tits up meaning we'll have to get to the club uber early so think we will be limited to just doing one thing this time around.

London Eye it is :). Where can I book in advance for it so we definately get a decent champagne trip around??

Nate - replying to pm now..
Cheers again everyone 8) x

Come to AKA before The End babe ;)

London Eye booking is here http://www.londoneye.com/TicketsAndPrices/Flights/ChampagneFlight/Default.aspx

Back