There is an annoying bloke that goes to my gym......

diver

that sings this all the time he is getting changed and in the showers etc. He is about 50 years old but an old style bruiser

"YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE"
(pauses momentarily)
" IN THIS WORLD" (slightly deeper voice)

He sings it repeatedly.

How can I tell politely to fut the shuck up?

Does anyone now the song then I can finish it off for him maybe?

ev7w9w.gif
ev7w9w.gif
ev7w9w.gif

... I can finish it off for him ...
:lol:

My blokie goes to 'Soho gyms' (and he's the most homophobic gay I've ever met :lol:)

He has to listen to gabber on his ipod at full volume to mask the funky house, Matinee posters and general cruisiness of the place.

Apparently, all the muscle Marys dance around the machines, kiss each other continental style on meeting, stare each other in the mirrors and (saved the best for last) wear sunglasses and pout between sets. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh the gays. 8)

My blokie goes to 'Soho gyms' (and he's the most homophobic gay I've ever met :lol:)

He has to listen to gabber on his ipod at full volume to mask the funky house, Matinee posters and general cruisiness of the place.

Apparently, all the muscle Marys dance around the machines, kiss each other continental style on meeting, stare each other in the mirrors and (saved the best for last) wear sunglasses and pout between sets. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh the gays. 8)

The boyfriend of my best freind is the most homophobic gay in the WORLD, fact. He works for Virgin (Trolly dolly), he cant stand the over the top mincers :lol: He refused to go to Gay pride then Madonna in july, opting to get pissed in a pub instead :lol: He does make us laugh.

He'd funkin hate the muscle Marys at soho Gyms :lol:

It's a bit scary looking at the psychology of it really.

Maybe we're riddled with self loathing and secretly transfer all the angst onto mincers in order to satisfy our self importance and individuality?

(or maybe they're just intensely annoying) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's Buckers when you need him? (NYC Downlow :p)

The boyfriend of my best freind is the most homophobic gay in the WORLD, fact. He works for Virgin (Trolly dolly), he cant stand the over the top mincers :lol: He refused to go to Gay pride then Madonna in july, opting to get pissed in a pub instead :lol: He does make us laugh.

He'd funkin hate the muscle Marys at soho Gyms :lol:

PS - I think I want to meet him - we'd definitely get along. :lol:

Hit nail on head me thinks ;) Theres just no need for it. I can understand a certain degree of campness, but when its just blatant over the top 'look at me i'm gay dont you know' mincing, then its just plain annoying :spank:

PS - I think I want to meet him - we'd definitely get along. :lol:

He's great, typical northern Irish lad who drinks for Ireland :lol: A fond memory is off Me, him, and James (cookie) a few summer ago at space, the cleaners basically kicked us out, so we went to Tantra for another :eek:, then him and James wanted to head back in when it opened an hour later :eek: Only my sensible notion that our other halfs wouldnt be too chuffed put a stop to it :lol:

that sings this all the time he is getting changed and in the showers etc. He is about 50 years old but an old style bruiser

"YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE"
(pauses momentarily)
" IN THIS WORLD" (slightly deeper voice)

He sings it repeatedly.

How can I tell politely to fut the shuck up?

Does anyone now the song then I can finish it off for him maybe?

Why don't you just get an ipod?

Or....stop following him round the changing room and shower....

Oh God I can only imagine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww having an 'I miss daytime clubbing' moment. :cry:

Whyyyyy did they bring in those stupid laws?

It's a bit scary looking at the psychology of it really.

Maybe we're riddled with self loathing and secretly transfer all the angst onto mincers in order to satisfy our self importance and individuality?

Where's Buckers when you need him? (NYC Downlow :p)

I'm free!

Why do people hang about in changing rooms? There are more people in there than the gym itself!

Many a times have I walked to see a big hairy minge staring at me! It's shameful!

Why do people hang about in changing rooms? There are more people in there than the gym itself!

Many a times have I walked to see a big hairy minge staring at me! It's shameful!

:lol: @ shameful.

Blokes are the same too - it's disturbing!

My gym is full of very blokey blokes talking about football but they still walk around the changing rooms like topless peacocks posing in front of each other, touching themselves and admiring their pecs in the mirror!

Some even dry their bodies with hair dryers ffs!

haha..I have so many stories about gym changing rooms.

There is a 'little person' at the gym I go to who always seems to change next to me and has a good towel floss with lots of "oohhs" and "ahhhs" every time she rubs herself.

Back