themes!

It's a (club) night, held every monday @ Privilege.

One that has live circus shows in it and that kinda cr4p :D

mikeclaire.jpg

:lol:

went in 98 (Jules & Sonique) :confused:
and 2000 (John Kelly)
2001 (fatboy slim)
kinda in 2002 cos of the extra Saturday one for Radio 1

1st one was cos it was our first time
2nd cos someone in the group hadn't been
last two were cos of the music

not a big fan of the events...too busy and not really a clubbing crowd

i went 99, 2001, 2003 and ill go this year.

i loved the goodship theme, they had girls on the path up to the club saluting you and saying "welcome aboard the good ship manumission"

up staris (think it was in vip) they had a big screen showing cartoons of popeye all night!!

and a man selling potatoes out of a sack!

only at one place Ibiza-girlie...

And we love it!!!

manumission.gif

Come on Manumission...

announce the theme for the season!!!

maybe mike and claire check this board.... we should make some suggestions for this year!

i'll try to think of a good one and post shortly!

been 2001,2002 and 2003 usually sit out in the garden. In 2002 at the ibizian myths there was this midget sitting in a tree hiting you on the head with a bag and handing to me and a friend what we thought was candyfloss. We both stated to try and eat it and it was the stuffing out of the inside of a pillow.
That place messes with your head.

jarmak said:

I'm sure its not just the club!!! I remember the first time I went and I saw a lizard run across the floor i thought i was totally tripping out!

In 2002 a mate of mine managed to be lost for 7 hours without his wallet or any water... and he didnt remember where he'd been either!

stuie23 said:
jarmak said:

totally agree from the minute you walk in you see a massive phone box, people hanging from the roof swinging about and a coffin with a dead body warning you not to take drugs! :eek: :eek:

Thats why i love it so much though :D

My first (and only) was on july 21-03, don't remember shit though, but i was told it was good, hehe.

well if ya going again this year - try to remember some of it!

i worship manumission although some people see it as tacky! it is still ibiza's busiest ever night.

can't wait!

jarmak said:
In 2002 at the ibizian myths there was this midget sitting in a tree hiting you on the head with a bag and handing to me and a friend what we thought was candyfloss. We both stated to try and eat it and it was the stuffing out of the inside of a pillow.
:eek: :lol: :eek:

logoimage.jpg

jarmak said:
In 2002 at the ibizian myths there was this midget sitting in a tree hiting you on the head with a bag and handing to me and a friend what we thought was candyfloss. We both stated to try and eat it and it was the stuffing out of the inside of a pillow.

That could of been Johnny Golden, but the candyfloss/pillow stuffing was probably in your head.

Back