The Zoo Project - or - RUMORS Destino ? on sunday august 26

Max2018

which party you think is a better choice as a pre-party for Heart Ibiza Sega in terms of sound, music, good vibe and drink price?
Thanks

30 euro for pre party ticket .. dont think so :) plus never heard of Jan Blomqvist & Band.. this guys headlining on my date 26 sunday .. dont like the idea of "band" in electronic music gig which should be an awesome dj set.. but thank you for suggesting Woomoon.. if Yokoo were to be listed in the lineup i would surely go

30 euro for pre party ticket .. dont think so :) plus never heard of Jan Blomqvist & Band.. this guys headlining on my date 26 sunday .. dont like the idea of "band" in electronic music gig which should be an awesome dj set.. but thank you for suggesting Woomoon.. if Yokoo were to be listed in the lineup i would surely go

if you'd seen the two parties before you'd think differently about those 30€.

I'm not saying woomoon is better, but you can easily tell why rumors is free entry and why woomoon isn't.

if you'd seen the two parties before you'd think differently about those 30€.

I'm not saying woomoon is better, but you can easily tell why rumors is free entry and why woomoon isn't.
from what i gather rumors doesn't have the best dancing crowd n also drinks r expensive plus transport issue

from what i gather rumors doesn't have the best dancing crowd n also drinks r expensive plus transport issue

For me Rumors is just a brilliant pre party before Solomun. It is not a major party to me. I'd meet some friends up there, maybe have some dinner, chill out with some drinks etc. The music is good, but its not a "get absolutely mashed" type of a party.

Drinks are Pacha club prices! Nothing is really cheaper up there. And yes, the transport thing can be annoying too.

For me Rumors is just a brilliant pre party before Solomun. It is not a major party to me. I'd meet some friends up there, maybe have some dinner, chill out with some drinks etc. The music is good, but its not a "get absolutely mashed" type of a party.

Drinks are Pacha club prices! Nothing is really cheaper up there. And yes, the transport thing can be annoying too.
I think i will check out rumors after all .. well at least for Bedouin set .. love the tunes these guys put out .. perhaps i could make friends with them before their main gig at Heart ibiza Sega party .. n maybe they will hook me up with their after hours .. the pirate guy told me there are black shuttle buses right outside heart ibiza for the after hours in which i need to get in with an invite

Back