The zoo project 2017

sat_

So I just got this email:

Thank you again for buying your Zoo Project ticket through Ibiza Spotlight. Please, read below the following announcement by the Zoo Project:

To all ticket holders.

Hello Zoo family we have a change of plan. The Zoo Project that was planned for this date has now been moved to Saturday because we have some top secret special guests stampeding into the zoo.

The Zoo Project ticket that you have is a special ticket and is valid for any Tuesday or Saturday throughout the summer. You can switch your ticket to Saturday or a different Tuesday if you want.

I bought ticket for Tuesday 18th July. Will there be no event on that date?

yeah a few tuesdays aren't happening now.
there is no zoo project event midweek that week sadly no.

Alright in that case anyone got any recommendations for Carl Cox pre party besides float your boat?

Stivi on the zoo project front I bought a ticket for Saturday 1st July. I am now most likely going to go the weekend before on 24th. Do I need to actually change anything or since these are open tickets and can be used for any event can I just turn up with that ticket as it is and everything will be fine?

Stivi on the zoo project front I bought a ticket for Saturday 1st July. I am now most likely going to go the weekend before on 24th. Do I need to actually change anything or since these are open tickets and can be used for any event can I just turn up with that ticket as it is and everything will be fine?

you don't need to change anything in this case.

Stivi just curious is there any last entry times with the Zoo project tickets on spotlight? Someone in another thread mentioned there ticket meant they had to be in for 6?

at zoo opening... two thirds of apollonia playing right now as unannounced special guests. expect more of this (unannounced special guests) during the summer! great vibe too :)

Is this the midweek opener in May or the Saturday opener June 17?

at zoo opening... two thirds of apollonia playing right now as unannounced special guests. expect more of this (unannounced special guests) during the summer! great vibe too :)
Wish I was there! Can we expect these types of DJs on the Saturday events aswell?

this is how da zoo looked on tuesday night. that was really a fantastic opening party

new link, this one should work

Nice! looks wicked! Im only able to go to Zoo Project on the last tuesday of June and I expect that it probably wont be too packed at all, am I right in saying this or do you think it could be filled a fair bit? or no telling at all? stupid question really as no one knows but if you know what tuesdays were like last year then you might have an answer haha

Nice! looks wicked! Im only able to go to Zoo Project on the last tuesday of June and I expect that it probably wont be too packed at all, am I right in saying this or do you think it could be filled a fair bit? or no telling at all? stupid question really as no one knows but if you know what tuesdays were like last year then you might have an answer haha

tuesdays are new this year. I think this year saturdays might be stronger than tuesdays, but then again the new tuesday session is a great alternative for those that want to do ants on a saturday, so now you can do the zoo on tuesday and still do ants on a saturday. so I'm sure tuesdays won't be empty.

Back