The X Factor.

Colonel Kurtz

I despair, i really do that this nonsense remains popular year after year.
It's just one long media build up to simon cowell having the xmas number one again before the "artist" in question fades into obscurity.
Apparently all the judges are relasing their own fragrances for xmas.
God help us.

Judging by the expression on Simon Cowell's face most of the time it seems that Louie and Danni have been releasing their own fragrances for some time already

It wouldn't be Cheryl. Her guffs would smell of roses.

judging by the expression on simon cowell's face most of the time it seems that louie and danni have been releasing their own fragrances for some time already

it wouldn't be cheryl. Her guffs would smell of roses.

now thats a bathwater i would drink until i exploded!!!

I despair, i really do that this nonsense remains popular year after year.
It's just one long media build up to simon cowell having the xmas number one again before the "artist" in question fades into obscurity.
God help us.

you're obviously right, Colonel, but the simple solution in this instance really is to turn over and watch Channel U or something. I only really watch ITV when there's old morse/dempsey&makepeace/professionals repeats - which are ideal light/nostalgic viewing [esp when you have a hangover] but in the evenings, I swerve the channel completely. It's brain-eroding mush, marketed at divs.

Trust me i don't watch it but unless you're blind and deaf or living under a rock it's everywhere.
It must be so bloody annoying to people who have genuine musical talent and do things properly i.e playing gigs in clubs and pubs and whatever and building a following.
Then once a year this carnival comes onto television and within 3 months some nobody has a xmas number one and nationwide coverage and usually disappears within a year or so.
And the judges don't get me started on them. are you telling me that danii and cheryl are there because of their musical nous? i don't think so
I'll get off my soap box now.

Was just about to write an email suggesting you don't watch it.

(not sure I've intentionally watched an episode of that for a few years now)

...but having read your rant I'd quite like to join you on your soapbox.

Why are the public so easy to manipulate??? Grrr.

I have £100 on Rachel to win at 17-1 and so... will be watching every week.

8)

I disagree w/ the aforementioned. I think it's highly entertaining w/ a deliberate dark underlying.

You are more than welcome comrade there's plenty of room on my soapbox.
I really don't know why the public are so easily led.
The whole sorry show saddens me.The phone in voting is just another way old big trousers rakes in more money and yet people still phone in every week in their thousands, no wonder he's always smiling.

Two of the judges are only there because of their looks and the other two are just going through the whole process for massive financial gain.
And if thats not bad enough they'll be back early next year with " britains got talent".

Back