The Weekend Thread

Saturday:

Writing a sociology essay on how anyone can get personal gratification from telling a group of virtual people on a website forum their private plans for the weekend.

Sunday:

Analysing how people with no money or anything to do (because they wasted their youth on drugs and partying) feel upon reading how a select few posters seem to spend their weekends visiting European Citys or Art Gallerys..

Friday: 9am pick up from Chamonix to Courmayer over the border in Italy. Ski all day and then back for an evening out.

Saturday: Lie-in. Then scoot over to Geneva for flight back to London.

Sat night: Gilgamesh in Camden for a friend's birthday.

Sunday: 10.30am kick off for a footy match I'll be winning! Into the pub and try and stay sober for Arsenal Chelsea.

After that? Couple of art galleries I guess....:lol:

Friday - girls night in round friends new flat, will involve a takeaway which I really cant stomach at the moment (too many wines last night :oops:)

Saturday - no plans

Sunday - no plans

Possibly looking for furniture

Saturday:

Writing a sociology essay on how anyone can get personal gratification from telling a group of virtual people on a website forum their private plans for the weekend.

I'm writing an emprically based philosophical piece on the relative merits of a virtual person sharing a sociological essay plan which attempts to examine personal gratifications with a group of virtual people on a website which one cannot postulate even exists from an existential view point.

If Fri ends up in the usual fashion... this may not happen.

My weekend starts tonight.....

Fri: Phil's birthday and his choice which is - Avatar at IMAX - deep joy.... :rolleyes: then dinner and drinks...

Sat: Leave the house whilst phil and mates scream at the TV for a couple of hours at "the red shiiiite" Come home to either a happy/pissed off houseful.. then take the night from there - naff all on in Newcastle these days...... is devoid of anything remotely entertaining of a weekend

Sun: who knows....

Hopefully the next 3 weekends of entertainment will make up for the lack of this weekend....:lol:

Avatar at the IMAX is the Dogs!!! Loved it8)

Fri - Working tonight in the boozer
Sat - Footy but may not be fit due to bruised ribs!!! :(
Sat Night - mates house warming
Sunday - watch footy all day. Hoping Keano notches for the Tic :D

I'm writing an emprically based philosophical piece on the relative merits of a virtual person sharing a sociological essay plan which attempts to examine personal gratifications with a group of virtual people on a website which one cannot postulate even exists from an existential view point.

If Fri ends up in the usual fashion... this may not happen.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last night - indoors with the kids and my mate was visiting so polished off a few bottles of vino.

Today - party for my little girl's birthday during day, picked up new mountain bike, looking after the kids as missus out making a pest of herself elsewhere which is nice, feeling blue as no Toolroom for me, drinking wine on me own talking to no one on Spotlight. Still first drink today since NYE and still no dickie davies! Feeling recharged which means eager beaver.

Forgot to add....

Sat PM: Abuse Mr Puppylover (Everton supporter) via text message...

;)

hence why I didnt send you the number - I am the one who has to deal with the :twisted: x 1000000 afterwards - I had a lovely day out with my friend... :lol:

Avatar at the IMAX is the Dogs!!! Loved it8)
:D

Its killed me to say this, I hate admitting when I am wrong but it was AMAAAAAAAZING!!! Story was a bit ****e to be fair - but oh my god the effects were just awesome - I am an IMAX 3D convert - I want to watch everything in 3D and on an IMAX screen..!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Best bit of the whole film was the trailer at the beginning for Alice in Wonderland - I had a bit of a whitey when they showed the scene when she falls down the rabbithole - maybe shouldnt have had a relaxing cigarette just before going into the cinema, but I thought I should try to get into the right frame of mind...:oops::lol::lol:

Really bad headache afterwards tho - both of us...

Its killed me to say this, I hate admitting when I am wrong but it was AMAAAAAAAZING!!! Story was a bit ****e to be fair - but oh my god the effects were just awesome - I am an IMAX 3D convert - I want to watch everything in 3D and on an IMAX screen..!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Best bit of the whole film was the trailer at the beginning for Alice in Wonderland - I had a bit of a whitey when they showed the scene when she falls down the rabbithole - maybe shouldnt have had a relaxing cigarette just before going into the cinema, but I thought I should try to get into the right frame of mind...:oops::lol::lol:

So the moral of the story, dont go to an imax wasted :lol: Otherwise it is great, apart from the brain tumour the next day :lol: Sounds great :lol:

I bet Phil wasnt a happy bunny with a headache and his team losing. Did he know that the blue ****e haven't won at anfield since 1999 ;)

hence why I didnt send you the number - I am the one who has to deal with the :twisted: x 1000000 afterwards - I had a lovely day out with my friend... :lol:

Yep figured that... :lol:

It was a mahoosive atmosphere! I was in the Kop and there was a kind of pressure in the air. Nothing like the days of the standing kop of course, but everyone stood for the whole game anyway...

Tackles flying in right from the start, yellow cards, red cards; a traditional English derby!!

The Bluesh1te should have been down to 9 men before half time with Fellaini kicking Kuyt in the head and Pienaar's horror tackle on Mascherano.... before "that" tackle.

article-1249314-082E9603000005DC-408_468x466.jpg

I was going to post on here I bet you do enjoy it even though you think you wont......Avatar I mean.

But Alice in Wonderland looks awesome, so going to the Imax for that one (never been before) 8)

Back