The Weekend Thread

Morbyd

What's everyone up to this week?
BIG weekend ahead :D

Thursday - Peter, Bjorn and John concert 8)

Friday - Art exhibit opening, various randomness

Saturday day - Switching cable tv/internet provider so waiting for installers, then packing more crap to move to storage

Saturday night - Depeche Mode concert :D :D:D
Followed by either the official afterparty at Milk with Tocadisco and the concert's support act Nitzer Ebb, or D.A.R. Sessions at Arma with Timo Maas.

Sunday - Come home to change and grab the missus, and head straight to the airport for early-morning flight to London. Take nap, meet friends for drinks, Attend Chelsea v Arsenal :D :D :D then more drinks with a different group.

Aaah - Depeche Mode. 8)

Wave at Dave Gahan for me.

Facing financial doom at the mo - half of me is despairing but the other half is laughing at the illusion of it all. I've got my health, friends, music, roof over my head, blah so what's to worry about right?

Plus I've got a bloody mortgage so put my position next to those in other parts of the world and I'm stinking rich. 8)

Basically not sure quite how I'm going to survive over the coming months but you kinda make do where you have to eh?

So rant over - weekend...

Friday - possibly Voices @ Plastic People tho not 100%

Saturday - tranny bingo @ the ICA

thursday - been invited to some launch party in a gallery (unusual view) - hopefully there will be some quality arty totty in the place (alongside the free booze)

friday - popping my head round at voices / pp

saturday - driving to some hamlet in deepest, darkest somerset to see my 95 year old great aunt; walking her whippets; eating her scones; reminding her who I am etc

sunday - seeing a mate in Bristol; driving back

not a very interesting weekend for me, having a relaxing Friday in, Saturday I'm going to see richard durand in 'fusion', and sunday I'm working :(

friday... DJ Heather is in town. Won't be going to that cos i'm skint

sat... prosumer & Shed @ the subby. Wont be going to that either now cos i'll still be skint.

sun... being skint

Friday: Pick up Mini Jam I from school and drive 200 miles North to Grandad Jam's

Saturday: Leave Mini Jam I with Grandad for the day and head to Anfield for Liverpool v Everton 8)

Sunday: Hillwalking with the family

Monday: Off to Madrid for 2 days (work).

saturday - driving to some hamlet in deepest, darkest somerset to see my 95 year old great aunt; walking her whippets; eating her scones; reminding her who I am etc

Whereabouts? I'm based in Somerset (but will be in Liverpool on Sat)

Word up everyone.

Friday out in Mancunica for a mates birthday. Sat is a day of sport and TV. The derby & the rugby book end an all day sess.

Sunday bit of work lots of DIY.:rolleyes:

Cricket St Thomas

noelblobby460.jpg

What's everyone up to this week?
BIG weekend ahead :D

Thursday - Peter, Bjorn and John concert 8)

Friday - Art exhibit opening, various randomness

Saturday day - Switching cable tv/internet provider so waiting for installers, then packing more crap to move to storage

Saturday night - Depeche Mode concert :D :D:D
Followed by either the official afterparty at Milk with Tocadisco and the concert's support act Nitzer Ebb, or D.A.R. Sessions at Arma with Timo Maas.

Sunday - Come home to change and grab the missus, and head straight to the airport for early-morning flight to London. Take nap, meet friends for drinks, Attend Chelsea v Arsenal :D :D :D then more drinks with a different group.

I take it you got your dates wrong in the Bedrock charity event as that's tomorrow, not thursday next week ;)

Let me now if you want to meet up for a beer next week anyway.

I'll be doing Toolroom Knights on sat, might actually get to meet Liam

I take it you got your dates wrong in the Bedrock charity event as that's tomorrow, not thursday next week ;)

Let me now if you want to meet up for a beer next week anyway.
I did indeed :oops:
Still wish I could go!

Would love to. Will text you when we're in town.

My weekend starts tonight.....

Fri: Phil's birthday and his choice which is - Avatar at IMAX - deep joy.... :rolleyes: then dinner and drinks...

Sat: Leave the house whilst phil and mates scream at the TV for a couple of hours at "the red shiiiite" Come home to either a happy/pissed off houseful.. then take the night from there - naff all on in Newcastle these days...... is devoid of anything remotely entertaining of a weekend

Sun: who knows....

Hopefully the next 3 weekends of entertainment will make up for the lack of this weekend....:lol:

Friday: no plans yet. Want to see precious so maybe will head out for this if I don't see it tonight

Saturday: Try and get up early to go the Angels Vintage Sale in wembley, otherwise shopping in town I guess. Followed by gay bingo at the ICA. Not sure about post-bingo plans yet... joiners? Soho?

Sunday: No plans at the moment.

Sat: getting elvis quiff removed, sidburns tamed, Spurs vs Villa on ESPN and a splattering of freelance work inbetween.

Sun: Photoshoot of the lovely Scarlett with the new camera, and continuation of freelance work.

8)

Fri... will be taking an interpid journey south of the river for a mate's b'day... Borough Market area. ;)

Sat \day... watching rugby in the local all day... was meant to be taking clients to Twickenham, but ducked out.

Sat \night... out in Kensal with a mate over from NY... will be the usual Regent/Paradise combo which is now getting dull.

(above will be cancelled if Fri ends up in the usual fashion...)

Sunday... visit Mum/nieces.

(above will be cancelled if Fri didn't end up in the usual fashion, but Sat did...)

Saturday:

Writing a sociology essay on how anyone can get personal gratification from telling a group of virtual people on a website forum their private plans for the weekend.

Sunday:

Analysing how people with no money or anything to do (because they wasted their youth on drugs and partying) feel upon reading how a select few posters seem to spend their weekends visiting European Citys or Art Gallerys..

Saturday:

Writing a sociology essay on how anyone can get personal gratification from telling a group of virtual people on a website forum their private plans for the weekend.

Sunday:

Analysing how people with no money or anything to do (because they wasted their youth on drugs and partying) feel upon reading how a select few posters seem to spend their weekends visiting European Citys or Art Gallerys..
:lol:

Back