The Warehouse Project - Manchester, UK

CC001

Wow, have you seen what happening in Manchester from October... Big Warehouse style parties every weekend for 12 weeks!!!

Public Enemy, 3 Chairs, Steve Lawler, 2 many DJs, Doves, Digweed, Sasha, Kasabian, Unabombers, Scruff, plus loads more

"Things are hotting up now as Manchester gets ready for 12 weeks of warehouse action. With the venue now revealed as The Old Brewery (formerly the Boddingtons Brewery) one of Manchester's most iconic landmarks, its time to start spreading the word. Everybody from Manchester knows this legendary site, with its towering chimney peering out over the city, where they made that legendary tonic for over 250 years... For three months we take a piece of the cities most cherished heritage and catapult it into the twenty first century. We couldn't possibly have asked for a more perfect backdrop for the first Warehouse Project."

They are running a cracking competition via their Myspace (there is a competition form to fill out on there) to win travel, hotel etc for the shows, click the banner below.

its got a few people who used to be involved at Sankeys behind it. Some serious money behind it to be able to get the line ups they have got.

i've got the full line ups somewhere - i'll post them up if i can dig them out.

Friday 6th October:
THE LAUNCH PARTY
JOHN DIGWEED
DANNY HOWELLS
STEVE BUG (Pokerflat)
& more artists TBA
Krysko / Andro
£15 advance

Saturday 7th October:
‘XFM & MIKE PICKERING PRESENT
'WELCOME TO THE WAREHOUSE'
RACKING HALL
HOSTED BY CLINT BOON/ MIKE PICKERING
KASABIAN (DJ Set)
DOVES (DJ Set)
MIKE PICKERING
CLINT BOON (DJ SET)
THE VIEW - LIVE
LORRAINE - LIVE
ALI LOVE - LIVE
KIETH - LIVE

The Box:
AIM - LIVE
SUGARDADDY - LIVE
TOM FINDLAY (GROOVE ARMADA)
DEXTER (The Avalanches)
Rita & Sue / Rich Reason
£12 advance

Darran McCarthy said:
i think sankeys will struggle to match this kind of line up.

i will be there rest assured

but isn't this run by one of the guys from sankeys:confused:

i agree though, conflict of interest or what!:lol:

Its run by a bunch of ex members of the Sankeys team.

Its not a conflict of interest thing, its all out war from what I can make out.

dmac said:
Its run by a bunch of ex members of the Sankeys team.

Its not a conflict of interest thing, its all out war from what I can make out.

:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well the warehouse guys have certainly set their stall out pretty impressively!

its run by Sam( amongst others) who used to be partners with dave at Sankeys.

they split and Dave bought Sankeys outright and Sam went off and did this.

with tangled Moving to a new home, Sankeys re-opening and this aswell Manchester is a great place to be

dmac said:
They certainly have, it'll be interesting to see what Tribal does when Sankeys re opens.

yeah cos essentially most of the tribal roster are on this lineup somewhere or other.........there may be some heavy weight clashes in store.

but the warehouse listings will take some beating...............

i'm looking forward to seeing whats in store around xmas/new year.

I think its possible that Mr Vincent has been comprehensively shafted. The whole amicable parting of the ways, may well have been cover for them nicking all of tribal lineups and scuppering the launch of the refurbed Sankeys.

Back