The Walking Dead

@Ikoda Ben, do you know how far the comics are ahead? (are the comics even still going? did they ever stop??)

I honestly have no idea.

Will Fear the Walking Dead's timeline eventually catch-up and both series merge?? (I've only watched EP.01, but i may well go back to it)

JDM's portrayal of Negan is class. Deserves more screentime. I'm find the trouble with Negan at the moment is that he's too enigmatic. He's too likeable! Make us hate him!! Or pull swerve of the century and turn Rick heel!

Eugene's character development is one of the better aspects at the moment. I like where his storyline is heading.

Anybody else think they kinda wasted a good opportunity with the Daryl hostage plot? They really could've rolled more with that imho. Given him a bit of Stockholm Syndrome and even had him turn allegiances, even if he was only doing it because he didn't want his friends to get hurt.

Negan is a great character - You hate him but you like him as well... Didn't see him throwing the doc into the furnace

I think Daryl is still effected from his time there and that may show when it comes down to the attack...Remember the girl that helped him out though. Which Negan thinks is dead. No doubt she will turn up at some point

This season is really leading up to something big isn't it. A lot of little things are going on and you can make up so many scenarios as to what you think could happen. That is what I love about it

Considering it is 7 seasons deep they have done so well keeping it alive. I certainly haven't got bored of it at all

@Ikoda Ben, do you know how far the comics are ahead? (are the comics even still going? did they ever stop??)

I honestly have no idea.

Comic books are still going. For example, where they are now with the tv show, is issue 103 - 108. (Living in a world under Negan)
Current issue just released is 165.

New series of F**k that's delicious.. anyone watching? First series was great. No idea who the main dude is:confused: rapper/loves his food and weed. Best cookery show ever..:)

Back