the tribe of ibiza

stephen

Staff member
bruce parry speaking to the independent

When Parry isn't making television, he goes home, to Ibiza, where he bought a house two years ago. The island suits a man who grew up straighter than a regimental sabre, but who has now found a more free-thinking side to his personality. "One of the biggest things I have learnt from travelling is tolerance," he says. "Ibiza is a place that tolerates."
Parry says he needed his home in the Mediterranean because it allows him a "global conversation" around the dinner table. "I don't think I could have lived in rural England, where the only conversation you were going to have was about the badger that got ran over by the tractor. I am aware, in saying that, that I sound terrible. I'm fully aware that I'm living a privileged life."

does he sound terrible or is it senile dementia?

I like (well from what I can judge from his TV programmes) this man. For someone that has been all over the world and experienced so much in life it is fantastic that he has choosen Ibiza to live :)

Anyone watch the Tribe last night..

ive come to the conclusion that bruce parry is a complete mentalist.
pure chilly pepper juice in his eyes, 3 massive whip lashings, frog poison injected into him to make him hallucinate and be violentley sick, and lastly rubbed all over with vicious stinging nettles, all in one weeks episode. wtf?

exactly the same happened to me in dc10 on monday - i'll be dining on that story for weeks among my fellow explorers.

Have you seen the one where he had to tie his bawbag and willy into a knot?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

He nearly fainted! So did I:lol:

I missed last nights show as I was at the bingo! Anyone know if this will be repeated as I am a massive fan of Bruce and don't want to miss any of his shows this series.

Have you seen the one where he had to tie his bawbag and willy into a knot?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

He nearly fainted! So did I:lol:

I missed last nights show as I was at the bingo! Anyone know if this will be repeated as I am a massive fan of Bruce and don't want to miss any of his shows this series.

Yes I watched that one too :eek:

It sure is missy: Sat 25 Aug BBC 2 Scotland at 23.10 :)

exactly the same happened to me last night on the calle de la virgen! i managed a round turn and two half hitches before i felt a bit queezy

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly the same happened to me last night on the calle de la virgen! i managed a round turn and two half hitches before i felt a bit queezy

thats the second time ive seen you mention calle de virgen today Stephen,.....are you trying to tell us something....closet and all that

Sorry to keep bringing this back up :lol:

Did anyone watch the show last night?

That tribe was such an inspiration on human nature! It was pure utopia :eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night's wasn't that great. I only like it when another tribe wants to eat him or he's turning his penis inside out, the man is a true great of society. Love the fact that he lives in Ibiza.

Back