the trance awards @ passion sat 22nd dec !!!

crazyclubber66

JFK
Presents

‘THE TRANCE AWADS 07’
Saturday December 22nd 2007
The Emporium Coalville
Night’s name: JFK presents Passion ‘THE TRANCE AWARDS 07’

Date: Saturday December 22nd 2007

Venue: The Emporium Coalville

Hours: 9pm till 5am

DJs: Blue-room
Judge Jules
Matt Hardwick
John 00 Fleming
JFK
Simon Patterson
Gleave
Claudia Cazacu
Genix
Minett
Lee Buckley
Dan Patten
Graeme Harrison
Matt Farmer
Egoiste
Lucy G
Lady C
Dean H
Jonny Favourite
DJ Eyeball
Bass Monkee

Red room hosted by FUNKdeluxe

Web sites: www.djjfk.co.uk www.passionuk.com www.emporiumuk.com

Tel number: 01530 815278

Venue name: The Emporium
Address: 67 Belvoir Road
Coalville
LE67 3PD

Advance tickets: Early Birds £12 + BF (Sold Out)
Savers £13.50 + Bf (Sold Out)
Standard £15
MORE ON THE DOOR

Date (in numerals) 22/12/07

Ticket line: 08700 600100

Online Tickets: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_midlands&query=detail&event=244923

Press Release:

JFK presents Passion
‘THE TRANCE AWARDS 07’

Passion has been at the forefront of dance music in the UK since 1994.

But it was the trance sound really helped PASSION establish itself as a dance institution around the turn of the millennium, with the some of the worlds biggest trance names playing their first UK gigs at Passion.

Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten were some of the early pioneers of trance at Passion and both held monthly residencies which helped fuel their adoration worldwide.

Since 1999 the list of trance DJ’s the have graced Passion’s decks reads like a ‘who’s who of trance’

With trance so firmly established as part of the Passion framework we were obviously delighted when we were approached to host the third annual trance awards.

This year’s star studded event will be held at Passion at The Emporium on December 22nd 2007.

We have enlisted some of the world’s most respected DJ talent to entrance you with their latest version of the trance sound.

Don’t miss out on this one off event, buy your tickets today.

COME ON PASSION!

When I first heard System F’s ‘OUT OF THE BLUE’ I knew that this record would change how I listened to dance music forever.

Out of the house scene emerged this electrifying revolutionary uplifting new sound called trance, and with it spawned a nation of party crazed animals wearing glowing colour and wild outfits.

When I was asked to take along one new record to review for Mixmag’s ‘The Judge and the Jury’ section I readily clutched this piece of precious vinyl for myself Judge Jules and Scott Bond to listen to, we all gushed at its power to destroy dance floors and agreed that it was a defining moment in musical history, a record that stands the test of time today.

Ferry Corsten was Passions very first Dutch import and we had the privilege of having him as monthly resident for well over a year in the late 90’s, he had such an affinity with us at Passion he even commissioned a shooting of his video to the track ‘Exhale’ to be filmed live with his beloved Passion audience in the video.

His career has since sky rocketed with DJing sets and hit records around the globe.

Having not played at Passion for over 4 years, we are extremely excited at his prodigal return.

With the re-launch of our hugely successful ‘Grandmasters’ series, there was one candidate that instantly sprang to mind.

Ferry Corsten… we salute you as a Passion Grandmaster 2007!

YOUR Passion

Passion has always been renowned as the ultimate peoples club.
By the people for the people, because you are and always will be what makes this place so special.

Now, for the first time, we are giving you the chance to be part of that special feeling, you can vote for the DJ’s that play in the YOUR Passion arena.

There have been many people who have been inspired after a night out at Passion to take up the art of DJing, they now have the chance to play in the venue of their inspiration.

Each event will feature new and exciting Passion inspired talent alongside some of the more established Passion favourites, the music will be a mixture of everything dance whether it be electro funky beats to tech influenced kicks… all will be Passionate about PASSION, all will be voted for by YOU!

After all this is YOUR Passion

To vote for the DJs that will play in the YOUR Passion room at the next event visit www.passionuk.com/yourpassion

Back