The Track To Tear Up The Space Terrace In 2003....?

It works... but let's stop regurgitating another tracks that had already been massive and make some new tracks that aren't rubish

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction....
Lee-Cabrera - Special
Kosheen - All in my head (can't remember the remix)

plasticsurge said:
It works... but let's stop regurgitating another tracks that had already been massive and make some new tracks that aren't rubish

Aw c'mon!! Ibiza's always been about cheese!
It's always the ones that get the crowd whooping and end up on the Ministry CDs that get played the most in Space.

Agreed though all the same.

Having read my last post I feel I should state that I'm the proud owner of no ministry CDs at all (!)

Chillout Vol II is just about ok. has anyone ever heard the disasterous Karma Collection, in a red velvet box. Hysterical

look out for Steve Lawler playing

Bombdogs - I Can't Explain

fantastic track due its day in the sun and on the terrace :D

It's always the ones that get the crowd whooping...
We have to stop thinking that people that pay good money to get into clubs and pay dj's fees have no taste or imagination...
If a track is good, it will get the crowd whooping, but let's start trying new gimmicks to make them whoop...hardly using and old daft funk bassline.

Robder said:
It's always the ones that get the crowd whooping and end up on the Ministry CDs that get played the most in Space.

Yeah like 'so much love' and Danny Howells mix of 'I feel Love' are just on so many complilations and minstry CD's arent they? :rolleyes:

I'm going to say two tracks:-

Paul Woolford - Out of My Life - Underwater Records (Out mid July)

and

Robbie Rivera - Funk-a-Tron (Drop the Funk) - Direction Records (Out now)

Barbie said:
Robder said:
Having read my last post I feel I should state that I'm the proud owner of no ministry CDs at all (!)

Not even Sessions vol 5 MAW :p ;)

I guess I should have been more specific, I was referring to all those God awful annual compilations and trance f*ck ups they released.

another one....

Kate Bush vs. Infusion.... Running up that hill.... :eek:

Tony Senghore's "Whaddup" -- wicked dirty house tune..."The DJ's a slut, keep grabbing your nuts." right then! :lol:

N8 said:
Robbie Rivera - Funk-a-Tron (Drop the Funk)

This is about 18 months old, its on a couple of last years Subliminal albums..........

Really!! :eek: It was in the latest releases section at my local HMV. :confused: They must be re-pressing it, never heard it the first time. Did it have a female vocal on it the first time?

Sure did, was huge at pacha subliminal sessions last year....... :)

How 'bout: Agent Sumo - 'The Force' and Andrea Dorian - 'Bucci Bag'?

Reckon Jay J Feat. Latrice Barnett - 'Keep on rising' will get a few plays too...

Back