The Streets

C

craigyt2k1

They are not club scene related but i they are f*cking amazing.

Anyone else agree?

yes

-some new uk talant.. i like their stuff.

any one herd the jungle remix of their first track,, well worth a listern

i personally can't stand him, can't see how anyone can relate to his music!!

I find him lyrically quite good
can't say much for the music but then again i think he wants everyone to focus on what he has to say.

Sorry guys, and I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but lyrically good (?) and best poet since william blake (?).... he has lyrics like this...

"Chatting shit, sitting at the wall table telling jokes playing with the salt, lookin out the window
Girl brings 2 plates of full english over with plenty of scrambled eggs and plenty of fried tomato"

If thats lyrically good and also a good piece of poetry then I am Thom Yorke and wrote lyrics like....

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly
Kicking and squealing gucci little piggy
You don't remember
You don't remember
Why don't you remember my name?
Off with his head, man
Off with his head, man
Why don't you remember my name?
I guess he does...."

Now thats lyriacally good in my opinion!! :D :D

I said lyrically good as his word are interesting and he has a story to tell
and sometimes he does talk an absolute load of bollocks

The Streets = brilliant

his talent is that he talks about what he knows and what affects him

the album is superb and should've been more rewarded at various awards ceremonies

Oh yeah, I can see why a lot of young people do like him, and I am yonug (being 20), but I suppose its just how your brought up and what you like and talk about, its just not personally my kind of thing!

Nah he isn't really my thing either
I listened to a friends Album and i found it interesting and i liked a few tracks but overall not what i'd normally listen to.

yeh babs, we become heroes i think. i personally love too much brandy. thats the thing, i can relate to there music because there lyrics are just so true. i reckon he's a well down to earth person.

weak becomes heroes^^^^ its just so true. if you havent heard it go download it and listen to the words.

lol i cant remember the last time i bought a cd, oh yeh i can, oasis whats the story morning glory about 5 years ago, and i still listen to it now.

the audio bully's are giving some this year as well!!

however just heard there mix on radio 1 and didn't like there mcing much!!

Back