The Stig revealed!

This was a great move by the guys and girls behind Top Gear. As the mystery behind the Stig appears to have dissipated, they introduce a whole new element of intrigue. Plus everyone is talking about Top Gear. Fair play to Michael Shumacher for being game.

Those clever so and so's!

I would like to see somebody like Schumacher do a lap in that FXX and then the stig and see who gets the better time.

Seriously a wind-up??? I thought it was serious I neraly wet myself all for nothing! Why am I the only tard who thought he really was the stig... could they be winding us up that it is a wind up?? (please say yes)

He's a Ferrari test driver, they posted a MEGA time for the new ferrari (swear he was taking different lines on a couple of corners) is he/isn't he conspiracies abound maybe he was for that circuit.

God I love that show. The 1950's race was pretty good as well...

Still though, 1 minute 10 in that new ferrari. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Just to tell you...That ferrari is about 2-3 years old and its based on the Enzo, 800BHP, 1000kg and its not legal on the road and races, only legal on tracks but only for testing. This car is used to test new elements that will be in the new cars in the future. There are only 25 examples of these in the world and the black one that was in the show belongs to Schumi (or ferrari...lol).
Edo competiton did a version which can be legal on the road but that means no more slick tyres and fog lights on the rear bump. There is also a Ferrari 599 XX with the same engine but with "only" about 700bhp...cant wait to see the F450 (replacement for the F430)!!!!!!!

Just to tell you...That ferrari is about 2-3 years old and its based on the Enzo, 800BHP, 1000kg and its not legal on the road and races, only legal on tracks but only for testing. This car is used to test new elements that will be in the new cars in the future. There are only 25 examples of these in the world and the black one that was in the show belongs to Schumi (or ferrari...lol).
Edo competiton did a version which can be legal on the road but that means no more slick tyres and fog lights on the rear bump. There is also a Ferrari 599 XX with the same engine but with "only" about 700bhp...cant wait to see the F450 (replacement for the F430)!!!!!!!

I thought it couldn't go on the board if it wasn't road legal?

I thought it couldn't go on the board if it wasn't road legal?
that's why i was just like "why do they put it on the board?" maybe Schumi has one that is legal for the road...but does it go over the bump? Remember as well...Ferrari+Clarkson= will defo go on the board!

stig.jpg

Back