The smug as fcuk awards 2009.

Cheryl Cole

Seconded!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones etc...but I can't help it - she irritates the hell out of me!

Quite like Simon Anstell though... :confused:

I guess he deserves a smug cnut award given the style of his act though.

conveniently escaping our attention through much of the year, he returns as eu president.

smug as you like:
ch_pic_tony_blair_2.jpg

Seconded!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones etc...but I can't help it - she irritates the hell out of me!

Quite like Simon Anstell though... :confused:

I guess he deserves a smug cnut award given the style of his act though.

I cant even say its because I am jealous as I realise how pretty and attractive she is.

But its just the constant acting like she is god on the X Factor, hugging people, crying over people....its all so fake and look at me I am amazing.

Now she is on the Loreal ads too god help us - as if she needs to use that - most of her hair is fake? :confused:

I cant even say its because I am jealous as I realise how pretty and attractive she is.

But its just the constant acting like she is god on the X Factor, hugging people, crying over people....its all so fake and look at me I am amazing.

Now she is on the Loreal ads too god help us - as if she needs to use that - most of her hair is fake? :confused:

THE funniest quote ever....... Emma I love you....

ALSO can I add - how on earth could she have criticised those girls last week on their outfit choices. Pot, Kettle and black really :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THE funniest quote ever....... Emma I love you....

ALSO can I add - how on earth could she have criticised those girls last week on their outfit choices. Pot, Kettle and black really :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She's a snide little racist trash whore.

I was flamed on FB a few weeks ago by the "Isn't she lovely" brigade.

Yes, marvellous, she thumps a toilet attendant repeatedly whilst screaming "Fcuking black bitch" then with the backing of Polydor's legal team manages to get the racial aspect of the case dropped and does some community order b0llocks in a convenient "deal" just before her band's new album is launched.

PR cover up ensues which involves a marriage to a footballer keen to move on a fter a spate of anal bleeding from a Nokia on vibrate...

But of course it's easier to accept the showbiz persona.

..and breathe...

Thank god it's not just me who can't stand her.

I just don't buy all the fake sincereity , she's turning into victoria beckham and all she's interested in is building her brand from very little actual talent.

She's a snide little racist trash whore.

I was flamed on FB a few weeks ago by the "Isn't she lovely" brigade.

Yes, marvellous, she thumps a toilet attendant repeatedly whilst screaming "Fcuking black bitch" then with the backing of Polydor's legal team manages to get the racial aspect of the case dropped and does some community order b0llocks in a convenient "deal" just before her band's new album is launched.

PR cover up ensues which involves a marriage to a footballer keen to move on a fter a spate of anal bleeding from a Nokia on vibrate...

But of course it's easier to accept the showbiz persona.

..and breathe...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank god it's not just me who can't stand her.

I just don't buy all the fake sincereity , she's turning into victoria beckham and all she's interested in is building her brand from very little actual talent.

My best mate looked after her on a flight from La La land to the Uk recently (He is a FSM for Virgin) And he actually said she was the nicest celeb he's dealt with (and hes had tonnes), he said she was lovely. :confused:

I like this pic of her and her beau :lol:

14cole.jpg
:spank: :lol: :lol:

If that aint smug ??

My best mate looked after her on a flight from La La land to the Uk recently (He is a FSM for Virgin) And he actually said she was the nicest celeb he's dealt with (and hes had tonnes), he said she was lovely. :confused:

I like this pic of her and her beau :lol:

14cole.jpg
:spank: :lol: :lol:

If that aint smug ??

nah, it ain't smug, dont' get being a twat mixed up with being smug.

i think you have to some degree of wtf is going on to be smug. ashley doesn't even know if he's giving or taking.

Back