THE SEVEN WONDERS OF SANKEYS IBIZA

I agree. Shelter, presumably, relies heavily on the afterflow of W.A.R - ie. the predominantly Brit kids who are 18-24, have less disposable spending money, probably their 1st or 2nd trip to the island and who already gain free entry with their IR ticket.

I feel bad that Suara didn't work out. That said, as you mention, it'd be 4th or 5th on my list of potential Friday nights. Maybe doing something at Underground or Veto would work better for them?

not used to go to Sankeys but just notice it's more underground than commercial as some of my Parisian's djs & Italian Djs(not popular Djs) contacts mixed there(last time i went there it was named Kiss & for a foam party :D around 2000 or 2001) but with these 2015 changes it can be an option.
A Parisian lady told me that her friend(first time in ibiza) left Sankeys opening may 15 after 10mn after seeing a bloke sniffing some coke lol & lot of contacts complain from the hot temperature there
Todd TERRY on one side & The IBIZAPROJECT on the otherside...if i were there yesterday sure ill have a go ..Latest fresh pics from Sankeys
11831766_985165411505441_945244942647743076_n.jpg
11889528_10207859298909298_6926903900724236975_n.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea what is happening with the last Sasha Last night on Earth party that was set to close We Love Sankeys Sept 30th. I know We love is closing earlier now but any clue if Sasha will be playing without the We Love brand?

Tribal and Redlight Announce Closing parties
and ramp up line ups for final weeks of the season

Ibiza, 20th August 2015 (Toga Media).- This summer Sankeys has maintained it’s position again as the fastest growing club for the 4th year in a row. Increasing it’s attendance by nearly 30%, the majority of the club’s nights continue to be a roadblock.

Sankeys has always been forward thinking with their music policy and with this in mind, Solid Grooves joins the already esteemed line up of nights. London based Solid Grooves will be taking the finest house & techno talent across Europe to Sankeys as they team up with Tribal Sessions for 5 weeks from the 25th of August until the 22nd of September. Having built a strong reputation with line ups built around Solid beats & Groovy baselines, Solid Grooves & Tribal Sessions is a union which will seamlessly work.

“Solid Grooves is excited to announce their summer residency at Sankeys Ibiza, a 5 date partnership with the hugely popular Tribal Sessions. After a series of sold out London shows, the Solid Grooves crew bring their signature heavy hitting sound and hedonistic vibes back to the white isle” - Solid Grooves, August 2015

Every Tuesday, Tribal Sessions residents Argy, Jozef K & Manu Gonzalez preside over the dancefloor. This season they have been joined by some of the biggest international names including Scuba, Levon Vincent, DVS1, Secondcity & Alan Fitzpatrick as well as curveball acts like DJ Snoopadelic (Snoop Dogg).With a six week countdown until the end of the season, Tribal Sessions continues to push the musical boundaries in Ibiza. September witnesses additions to the Tribal roster including Berghain Techno legend Len Faki on the 8th. He is followed by Daniel Avery and FUSE’ head honcho Enzo Siragusa on the 15th. Tribal Sessions closing party on the 29th will see two very special guests join the stage. And now for some news outside of Ibiza, Tribal Sessions are excited to announce that they will be returning to their second home, London, every week from the 9th of October at one of the city’s most iconic venue’s, FIRE.

Thursday nights continue to be dominated by The Redlight. The new night has been a huge success story having sell out shows week in, week out. Maintaining their high standard, Sankeys have locked in hot UK talent Preditah for a 7 week residency starting on the 20th of August and following the success of his debut show, Lethal Bizzle is officially confirmed for an additional three dates on August the 27th, September the 10th and September the 17th. Also September the 3rd will see The Redlight join forces with Garage Nation, bringing the seminal DJ Luck and MC Neat alongside Sheffield’s Bassline legend DJ Q. It is no surprise that due to the success of The Redlight, the closing party date has been extended by one week & will now be held on October the 1st. The closing party is a cause for celebration as it is the Godfather of Garage aka Matt Jam Lamont’s 25th Anniversary party. Matt’s return as a resident once again for David Vincent has been a pinnacle moment for The Redlight & he has no doubt secured himself as one of Sankeys best residents. Joining the massive closing party lineup will be Double 99’s RIP Groove, playing alongside Crystal Waters performing The Redlight anthem Gypsy Women, as well as Preditah, Sam Holt & obviously Matt Jam Lamont himself, the man responsible for stretching the garage sounds from their humble beginnings at a pub in Elephant & Castle to Ibiza & beyond. Lastly The Redlight are extremely excited to announce that they are joining forces with We Are WHSE at Great Suffolk Street, London for a one off special show on the 21st of November, expect this one to be a roadblock!

11896363_1603012706629634_2963195569894713241_o.jpg

11883863_887911241246838_4158237456582881934_o.jpg

Garage Nation are hosting Room 2 of The Redlight tonight. Garage Nation.

Garage.
Nation.

Have we stepped into a time vortex and been transported back to the 90s?!

Last edited:
yet it's one of the club's best running nights!

I still haven't ruled out going to the MJL bday Closing party on 1st Oct seeing as everybody is raving about this party. Is it fair to say that The Redlight has surpassed Tribal as their flagship night?

Perhaps I'll reword that: their premier in-house night.

Already a London edition in the pipeline. Clearly another Dave Vincent labour of love.

Begs the question, how did these parties disappear in the first instance?!

yeah redlight definitely stole the show from TS this summer. busiest night right after viva.

Garage Nation are hosting Room 2 of The Redlight tonight. Garage Nation.

Garage.
Nation.

Have we stepped into a time vortex and been transported back to the 90s?!

Maybe not entirely surprising given the nature of 'deep ouse' (baseline house / speed garage back in my day !!)

Got nothing against it but makes me laugh everyone loving DJ EZ, when he was doing the same stuff in any Liquid/Envy, Oceana etc up and down the country for years. Proper talented geezer though but interesting see how scenes evolve, go underground and come back over ground over time.

Asked this before but wondering how Tuesday's are doing at Sankeys, looking to go to the Enzo night on 15th September but concerned with how busy it will be, I'm not expecting it to be heaving but have numbers really been that low? Went to fuse around this time last year and there was literally around 50 people in the whole club. If the situation looks like it might be the same again will sack Sankeys off for Space, no worry of decent numbers with that one!

Just seen Mark Knight say he is doing 7 hours at Sankeys on Friday. Any got info as he's not on the calendar?

I thought the same about sankeys Manchester line ups. This might be because they are doing sankeys warehouse parties too and of course whp is on during this time so a lot of djs tied into that.

Back