The Secret Forum

Does anyone know why the thread about Kent Kid has disappeared? Was really enjoying it.

I reckon dirk and the kid needs to organise a big dance off in Ibiza at one of spotlights space events and settle they're differences once and for all. Form a big circle and let battle commence. Or if they can't make it, maybe bust a few moves and post a video of your routines.
You both up for it?

I reckon dirk and the kid needs to organise a big dance off in Ibiza at one of spotlights space events and settle they're differences once and for all. Form a big circle and let battle commence. Or if they can't make it, maybe bust a few moves and post a video of your routines.
You both up for it?

Count me in. I have won loads of dancing competitions before.

says dirk that never had access to the secret forums.

but I like gutsy's idea. DB and KK, what are your ibiza dates this year?

You haven't been invited to the Secret Forum, so you wouldn't know.

I've just got back from a good night out and I'm in a happy mood for reasons I won't explain. And my for my ten pence while I'm off my nut (oops to much info) I would like to say sometimes we will have a difference of opinion and have a massive clash of personalitys that whatever we say the other will be pissed off with, or you get off on the wrong foot and take a dislike to each other immediately . We all have an opinion and will stand by what we feel strongly about , but we have to respect each other's opinion wether you agree or not.
This forum for Me is an escape from reality just like every visit i take to Ibiza , I enjoy the banter I enjoy the info I enjoy the gossip but I won't make an enemy with someone I disagree with as its not worth the negative energy on me you or anyone who reads the posts . Why can't we all get along! We all share the same common interest ..........Ibiza!
Peace:confused:

Back