The Scumfrogs mix of Tomaz vs Filterheadz - sunshine

monkehUK

I've just got to say that this is possibly the best tune ever made, my hat is well and truly off to the frog for this tune.. I've been caining it for months now and I still love it... never fails to get me grooving!

i was more of a filterheadz fan on that tune :)

I havent been as impressed with scumfrogs more recent remixes though tbh. I musta got about 10 diff remixes by him in the last few months and i havent been particularly impressed with any of them. I used to be a real scumfrog fan, i used to worship his percussion skillz. His remix of days go by has gotta be one of my fave tunes. Shame he hasnt topped it yet :(

dam0 said:
i was more of a filterheadz fan on that tune :)

I havent been as impressed with scumfrogs more recent remixes though tbh. I musta got about 10 diff remixes by him in the last few months and i havent been particularly impressed with any of them. I used to be a real scumfrog fan, i used to worship his percussion skillz. His remix of days go by has gotta be one of my fave tunes. Shame he hasnt topped it yet :(

DOh! just realised what song we're talkin about!!! my heads not with it today :oops:

Back