The ritual - 7 June

steveybrum

Hi all. Land in ibiza for what seems like the hundredth time on Wednesday night and wondered if The Ritual at Club Chinois might be a decent shout ? Went to venue when it was Heart but not been since change. Did anyone go to the Ritual last year ? any good ?

Also, we’ve lined up Pikes for next Friday and wondered if Underground usually do a Friday night for afters ? Can’t see anything on website. Was also tempted by Storytellers at Cova Santa that night

Any comments or alternative suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance !

Last edited:
Moodymann is the guest at the opening party

The Ritual didn't happen last year, although Louie and Anané did do a takeover of Luciano's night. I'm sure that will be a decent night, simply because it's Louie and also because Club Chinois has made a really strong start to summer

Personally speaking, I wouldn't say it makes much sense to go from Pikes to Storytellers. That party is really all about the evening part outside. The other way around, sure.

You'll find more info on the Underground Ibiza facebook page than their website

Last edited:
Moodymann is the guest at the opening party

The Ritual didn't happen last year, although Louie and Anané did do a takeover of Luciano's night. I'm sure that will be a decent night, simply because it's Louie and also because Club Chinois has made a really strong start to summer

Personally speaking, I wouldn't say it makes much sense to go from Pikes to Storytellers. That party is really all about the evening part outside. The other way around, sure.

You'll find more info on the Underground Ibiza facebook page than their website

Thanks ! Yeah, if we did Storytellers it might be instead of pikes (and let GL go), likely pikes though.

Back