the real scoop on deep dish

P

pachabloke80

so i found out what really happened last weekend.....

ONE OF THEM BACKED OUT AND SAID HE HAD AN OBLIGATION AND SPUN SOME PLACE ELSE...SO THE ONLY GUY THAT WAS THERE WAS THE ONE WHO COULDN'T GET HIS GF IN BECAUSE SHE IS 18. THEY REQUESTED SPECIAL HEADPHONES SO MONTAGE BOUGHT THEM AND THEN THEY STOLE THEM!
THEN THEY DEMANDED THE WHOLE 12000 DOLLARS WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 6000 EACH IN THEIR CONTRACT

how lame is that!!! does anyone know if deep dish has a website...i want to post this on their forum if they have one. As of today pachabloke is boycotting Deep Dish :D

-the bloke

In response, I think you may be a bit jaded to what actually happened, but their website is www.yoshop.com or type in Deep Dish on google and you'll get their site.

As per the response from someone on the message board:

Hey Elisa-thanx 4 coming out, no sweat-tell Fredo that I loved the pic. Always nice to see and talk to genuine people. Sharam's sorry he missed the gig (11th hour GU alterations = don't pay any attention to the tracklisting leak) but I gotta tell you lot, the club was sub-par (to put it lightly) and the bouncers were the biggest dicks I've yet to come across in clubland! I got into a row with one right before I went on so I apologize to all who came for my moodiness (things don't always go smoothly in our line of work, as much as you'd wish they would); that coupled with those cheap CDJ's, bad lighting, terrible monitors and horrible sounds system didn't help the case either. You know, it doesn't take much these days to sort that stuff out the way it should be...I just don't get it...anyway, thanx to all who braved thru these troubles Friday night and enjoyed the music (and made me smile!)

I have seen these guys 4-5 times and trust me they keep getting funkier, deeper, dirtier and better so sorry you had a bad experience...Can't wait for May 18th.....only 17 more sleeps :D :D

Back