¦¦ The party seasons starts HERE: Hed Kandi - Bed - Sat ¦¦

S

*Saffy*

I can't wait any longer folks ... the build up to Saturday has to start now !

NOW NOW NOW!!!!

Im seriously finkin bou not doing B'ham now. I think at least that way i'll be more alert, awake & raring to go on Saturday.

Im really suffering my weekend antics today :D

mambobirdette said:
NOW NOW NOW!!!!

Im seriously finkin bou not doing B'ham now. I think at least that way i'll be more alert, awake & raring to go on Saturday.

You kids have no stamina nowadays :D

lil' Joey said:
mambobirdette said:
NOW NOW NOW!!!!

You kids have no stamina nowadays :D

:eek: Ive had no sleep!!! Sumone kept txting me :p

Oi you two .. I want you sparkly eyed and bushy tailed for Saturday ...

Oh .. a little bird told me it's Matt Collins' birthday too ... Think we need to sort him a surprise ! ;)

*Saffy* said:

Oh .. a little bird told me it's Matt Collins' birthday too ... Think we need to sort him a surprise ! ;)

We could do a sexy grope dance for him :D :D :D

Dont worry saffs ive got eye drops, i'll be sparkley eyed 8) 8)

mambobirdette said:
*Saffy* said:

We could do a sexy grope dance for him :D :D :D

Dont worry saffs ive got eye drops, i'll be sparkley eyed 8) 8)

I stoped texting at about 8:30 so who was texting ya, hmmmm.
I wann check your phone. He he :lol:

Saffy, i promise to be on top form for ya. Even thought i will only have had about 4 hours sleep. :D

lil' Joey said:
I stoped texting at about 8:30 so who was texting ya, hmmmm.
I wann check your phone. He he :lol:

Saffy, i promise to be on top form for ya. Even thought i will only have had about 4 hours sleep. :D

I meant on saturday afternoon but you can still check my fone, lol just do it quite innocently tho like Andy did, erm just pretend to look at the pretty colours. Oh & are ya gonna wanna have alook at all the names & pull a face when you come across a mans name :D :D :D :p

Thats wishful finkin aint it :lol: :lol: ;)

Yup! Think I'm gonna do a party at ours first .. i.e. party food .. and then we can crack open the vodka .. (though I might buy some champagne as a treat) ... and pop some tunes on ... and get some pics of us on the Space Patio!

lil' Joey said:
*Saffy* said:
(though I might buy some champagne as a treat)

Don't bother , i will be bringing a bottle up with me. :D

OOh lovely ...

GOnna have lots of fun .. I've never had a pre party before ....

I am looking forward to this weekend so much. Of course it will be topped off by doing a set for the space patio :D

Yes it is true it is my birthday on the 7th (Sun) as for the dance :oops: :oops: :oops: not to sure the missus'll like it and she's down for that one as we're both looking forward to it.... Birmingham on the 5th as well so I'm gonna be a busy chappy this weekend ....

If you want to get me a drink for my birthday that'd be nice.... I'm a man of simple pleasures.... ;) ;)

Oh tis ok Matt .. I've got a surprise all sorted out for you ;) (Thanks to Jonesy and I getting our heads together)

:D :D :D

oh oh... you've got me worried now.... :( :( :( Mr Jones knows me too well....

Sure whatever it is will be a giggle.

Just a bit panicked that's all.... Might have to hide behind the girlfriend... (which'll be a feat in itself)

Narr .. tis a nice surprise Matt .. you don't have to worry about stippers appearing or anything ... honest !

Back