The Pacha logo font

Jam Man

Been looking for this for a while now and have posted before but does anyone know what font it is?

Purrrrleeeeeease? ;)
pacha.gif

of course its custom made, you didnt think they just made it up in ms word with one of their shitty fonts did you? lol

Hardly :rolleyes:

Some like The Godfather, McDonalds, Ford, Budweiser etc. etc. have been re-created and are available on font websites so maybe this one exists somewhere... :?:

I emailed my mate today who works in design and uses every font available - he has done a search and found nothing - he said it will be customed designed for Pacha and the only way you will prob be able to use it (other than getting it set up and designed- slightly different) is to contact Pacha for their permission to use it - at a cost no doubt..... sorry!

The only other route you could go down he thinks, is for him to post it on a font swap /collectors newsgroup site and see if he can get any joy there.... will keep you updated.

its always rung a bell with me, but i cant remember the name of it.

can u get yr mitts on an old letraset catalogue and see if its listed in there?

ive just been thru my fonts library (all 1200 of em), and nothings showed up.

tigeryang said:
of course its custom made, you didnt think they just made it up in ms word with one of their shitty fonts did you? lol

Genuine lol, haha :lol:

Picture the scene. Ricardo Urgell, sitting down with his designers.

"Hey Ricardo, we got some idea's..."

Ok, let's 'ave a look...

"How about... Times new roman?..."

"no"

"Arial?..."

"no"

"Courier new?..."

"no no no..."

seeing that pacha has been around for 30 odd yrs, it may have been custon drawn, or its equally likely to have been adapted from an existing face, wayyy back in the 70's.

yeah im sure you can get it copied man. look for car-tube vinyls places (fast and furious stylee) they do stuff like that all the time. most will be able to do it with a decent sized picture...

Back