The Official VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed thread (starts 26/2)

stix

As the home of the original after-hours carryon, Turnmills will be embarking on a new Sunday Morning adventure with the launch of Veryveryverywrongindeed at 6am on 26 February 2006. Having invented the concept of after-hours clubbing 15 years ago through the legendary Trade, Turnmills looks set to reinstate its crown as the Sunday after-hours to end all others with a brand new invention from the oddball brainwave of Tim Sheridan. London is changing and people are taking a more continental approach to their clubbing. After-hours parties have never been more popular (than now) and there’s long been an argument suggesting that Sundays are the new Saturdays. So rather than ignore this claim, we choose to embrace it…

NEW TURNMILLS WEEKLY SUNDAY AFTER-HOURS
!! PROPER BALEARIC DARKNESS !!
LAUNCHES SUN 26 FEB

Following on from Tim’s success of nastydirtysexmusic at Space and Ministry of Sound, the idea behind Veryveryverywrongindeed is to provide a night where the after-hours experience is on a par with a big Saturday night in London. They’ll be an Ibiza-connected group of DJs on rotation, with a host of surprise guest DJs dropping by unannounced each week. Hoping to bring some Ibiza flavoured Balearic Darkness to murky London, one could sum up Veryveryverywrongindeed as a pious attempt to bring the madness of Ibiza to Sundays for a spell. God help us all. Sunday mornings will never be the same.

"As a DJ living abroad every time I come to London, I have the best time at after-hours” explains Tim, “So I thought I'd cut out the middleman of Saturday’s, start a party I'd like to go to, then do it at the original home of the after-hours... Turnmills. Pretty simple innit."

DJs on rotation:

Clive Henry (DC10/Peace Division)
Jo Mills (Attica Singapore)
Tim Sheridan (VERYVERYVERYWRONGINDEED)
Issst (Berlin/London)
Mutiny
Utah Saints
Dave Phillips (We Love…/The Rock Ibiza)
Cass & Mangan (Fine Records Berlin)
Johnno Burgess (Bugged Out!/Sunday Social)
Cheshire Catz
Electric Sex DJs (Andy G – Bora Bora & Ryan O Gorman)
Johnny Arthur (Chicken Knickers)
King Roc
Carl Loben (Westway/DJ Mag)
Andy Taylor

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!! This is gonna kick the s**t out of all other London afterparties!!! See you on 26th! :twisted:

WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethalina said:
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!! This is gonna kick the s**t out of all other London afterparties!!! See you on 26th! :twisted:

WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: VeryVeryDiplomaticIndeed Beth after the VeryVeryWrong versus just Wrong skirmish in the 'other place'!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buckley said:
VeryVeryDiplomaticIndeed Beth after the VeryVeryWrong versus just Wrong skirmish in the 'other place'!

GRRRRRRR... that thread made me so mad!!! :evil: The original name 'veryveryverywrong' was decided months and months ago before "just wrong" became popular! If people are being that picky what about NastyDirtySexMusic and DirtyFunkySexy??? Pretty similar if you ask me but nobody complained. Some people just need to get a life. And anway... with DJ's like this on rotation who gives a F**k what its called!!! :twisted:

I think Jaded/Bleached, Formulate and all other afterparties are going to lose out heavily to this. To be honest looking at the DJ's id rather go to this one too.

possibly true there ferdy.

one advantage that egg has, of course, is the garden.

not much i know use in the winter (despite the claim that it is 'heated') but it is great to sit outside in the summer!

also, 6am is a quite late start. if you is at a bar/club which closes at 4 or so, you can go straight to egg.

Last edited by a moderator:
russ said:

not much i know use in the winter (despite the claim that it is 'heated') but it is great to sit outside in the summer!

also, 6am is a quite late start. if you is at a bar/club which closes at 4 or so, you can go straight to egg.

Good point about the outside it is nice to see enjoy the sunshine at an afterparty... 8) Although sometimes I prefer no one to see what I look like at those times ;)

russ said:

hey russ.
just slip a comfy pair of shorts on for the summer haul at Turnmills ;)

look super exciting this one - will definitely be trying to make it.

Right after I get paid too 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

naddyz said:
look super exciting this one - will definitely be trying to make it.

Right after I get paid too 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

guess i'll see ya there nick;) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
naddyz said:
excellent 8)

what are you doing before? We're thinking of renaissance at the cross for eric prydz, although not sure...

undecided yet.........might actually just go to together at turnmills fairly late and just stay on through (cos for this launch you can just pay once and stay there).8)

considering ministry as well, not sure really yet:confused:

grego said:
undecided yet.........might actually just go to together at turnmills fairly late and just stay on through (cos for this launch you can just pay once and stay there).8)

considering ministry as well, not sure really yet:confused:

ah can you stay on through? That's pretty cool. hmmm, might just do that, although I can get bored of a club come about 9am... but I guess with a new influx of people and a different music policy it'll work pretty well

hmmm justin robertson and Trentemøller = very exciting. 8)

naddyz said:
ah can you stay on through? That's pretty cool. hmmm, might just do that, although I can get bored of a club come about 9am... but I guess with a new influx of people and a different music policy it'll work pretty well

hmmm justin robertson and Trentemøller = very exciting. 8)

yeah and also room 3 with the bestival crew looks like somewhere to have a chat and a hip swing if, like you say, you feel like you've had too much of the same thing;). ergo, by the time vvvvvvvvvvvvvwrong starts you'll be still ready to go!!:p

grego said:
yeah and also room 3 with the bestival crew looks like somewhere to have a chat and a hip swing if, like you say, you feel like you've had too much of the same thing;). ergo, by the time vvvvvvvvvvvvvwrong starts you'll be still ready to go!!:p

made my mind up now :D will definitely be at together

ooh, excited now! Only 3 weeks to go :lol: :lol:

listening to a trentmoller mix now, love it. 8)

Back