The Obligatory Ive Booked Thread

russ

mr & mrs russ are on their way to the sunny isle of Ibiza on the following dates:

June 17-21

staying at the Garbi in PDB

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i dont think anyone else who posts on this board is gonna be there on these dates so we will prob not get a chance to meet any of you8)

Geez... we might even be staying in the same hotel at the same time. Guess I should book something soon though...

russ said:
mr & mrs russ are on their way to the sunny isle of Ibiza on the following dates:

June 17-21

i dont think anyone else who posts on this board is gonna be there on these dates so we will prob not get a chance to meet any of you8)

Well I might bumb it to you at some point ;)

russ said:

June 17-21

Oh dear! :lol:

(Good news...looking forward to meeting and ruining Mrs Russ! :twisted:) ;)

well done russ. i take it we're still on for that bora bora meet up i suggested!

Nice, nice Rusta 8)

I'll be banging on your door wanting to borrow a cup of sugar before you know it :lol: :lol:

stephen said:
well done russ. i take it we're still on for that bora bora meet up i suggested!

you betcha baby

btw, maybe we could really meet for a glass at raco verd, if you know where that is?

Kang said:
Nice, nice Rusta 8)

I'll be banging on your door wanting to borrow a cup of sugar before you know it :lol: :lol:

Careful Kang - that has another meaning round Russ' way!:p

Its great isn't it? I've been buzzing for the last 2 days since I got my flights sorted out. Im gonna be one of the first out this year then, as opposed to one of the last. Hooray!

YAY 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) All booked!
1 st - 12 th July, staying at a private apart in Marina Botafoch. :p :D 8)

mine is also booked, well just where I am staying in Formentera, but allready knoe the definite dates of my trip:
30/07 to 2/08 Ibiza
2/08to 9/08 Formentera

yuhuuu:D :D

mikkak said:
mine is also booked, well just where I am staying in Formentera, but allready knoe the definite dates of my trip:
30/07 to 2/08 Ibiza
2/08to 9/08 Formentera

yuhuuu:D :D

Mikkak where are you staying in Formentera?

Beckiboo said:
Mikkak that place looks fantastic :eek: :D How many people does it sleep?
the one we are going is for 4 ( 2 double rooms)
then there is some studios of 2 ( 1 double room)and they also have a bigger house next to cap de barbaria for 6 person ( 3 double room)
Prices are very reasonable.
Byeee.

Back