The next Tribal Gathering will be...

Miss Fox

After the Weekender, which I thought was a very good event, but for me personally not a great event (due to the attitudes of the security and other areas where we creatively had our hands tied), it only makes me more hungrier to produce an event even better for you Tribalists.

That weekend I had various issues with Security, which made me sad. When I do event I want total control over it, as if I make a mistake and get criticised it is because I did something wrong.

The Warehouse Party 2003 and Weekenders will go down in party history, there is no doubt about it.

When things get formulaic they are predictable and become boring, it is time for change.

It is just that last weekends party has made me more determined to exceed myself.

The next Tribal Gathering party is on SATURDAY MAY 1st in a secret location in the UK ?? The minor mistakes we made at the Warehouse party and Weekender WILL NEVER BE MADE AGAIN. The Search for Shangrai Lai continues......

Thankyou for all your support and giving me a reason to live and to serve you all. I LOVE YOU ALL........

DAVID VINCENT xxxx

Viva Acid House

:D

I thought i read somewhere on this board that there wouldn't be any more tribal weekenders.

Robo said:
I thought i read somewhere on this board that there wouldn't be any more tribal weekenders.

Just cause its gonna be a tribal event dosnt mean its gonna be a weekender :p Its gonna be another warehouse party i think...

Robo = Never gonna get to go to a tribal weekender ever. FACT. :p :D

I wonder what the actual procedures are? If theres any blowing of dj's then count me right out!

Back