The Newcastle Comedy Show

agentundercover

Mike Ashley's statement. The most lucid and realistic 1,600 wordson the toon I have read! That's if you take it at face value of course.

It's unlikely but the fans should read and take some notice.

Ok, Keegan not dealt with the best, but he should have been wise enough to know it was going to end in tears & never appointed him. An (alleged) transfer list of Beckham, Lampard & Henry....that's a man who had not watched a game for three years for you!

I read it last night and was quite impressed. If it's all true, then you have to respect his position. Especially that part about not being able to take his kids to the stadium.

I thought he's been bang on myself, with the exception of employing that tw@t wise (and the selling of players without telling KK is a bit much).

Read an (very believeable) article in Sundays NotW that showed Keegan for the muppet that he is.

Course, the fans won't hear a word against The King, so there you go.

I thought he's been bang on myself, with the exception of employing that tw@t wise (and the selling of players without telling KK is a bit much).

Read an (very believeable) article in Sundays NotW that showed Keegan for the muppet that he is.

Course, the fans won't hear a word against The King, so there you go.

Apparantly he was told he had a budget of £12m that led to the fatfrank, terry henry & beckham list.

And his business is in all sorts of trouble by all accounts.

not the brightest button. As Ashley said, no one doubts his ability to motivate people, the unsaid but implied bit is that you would not allow him to do the P&L for a paper shop!

Back